Moto Revolution at BC May 4

wilson9

Noob
Anybody got a clue as to what the track conditions may be Saturday and Sunday? Don't wanna make the long drive for a mud race.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anybody got a clue as to what the track conditions may be Saturday and Sunday? Don't wanna make the long drive for a mud race.

I know one man that does, other than that you'll have to wait for a reply from JO. Thinking the hope is for "epic" conditions. Rain has stopped here at the Nashport Cabin which I have been told it rains more here than at the track. The land is moist, but not soggy.

I have nothing else. Figure you are tired of my smart@$$ anyway. Hope to see you there. ;)

wilson9

Noob
Hey man any info is appreciated. Diesel being 4.40 a gallon I just really don't wanna take a chance and turn right around and come home.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Super big thanks to everyone that made it out yesterday. I wish I could have turned off the wind, sorry guys we did the best we could to keep up with the gale force winds. My apologies to motos 14-19, I know you didn't get a primo track. Also the starting gate, which if any of you have talked to me you know, I hate my gate. Shopping for another yesterday. Sorry for the gate malfunction when we had to restart. Other than that, I'm super pleased to have Kim Adams on-board the Briarcliff train. He is going to fit in perfectly. Now I have to learn to let the man do his job. Sorry mini dads, your days of arguing with me are coming to an end. We still have a mountain to climb, but at least I feel like we are using climbing gear now, ten years ago we were climbing it with 1/4" manila rope and blown out flip flops. If I let people down, please know that its not intentional. I want to keep this sport alive and possibly grow it some. That is all. Thanks for riding the Cliff.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Thanks a million JO! I had a great day. I mean, could have been better, but for 3rd ride day/1st race back from rotator cuff surgey last December, I felt OK. Don't tell my surgeon. ;) Was good to see John250 again as well as Kim Adams. Man, it's been a long time since I have seen Kim, eh Jeremy? ;) (my wife's name is Kim also. Inside joke there...)

Arm pumpage was kicking my arse. I could have been in a little better shape, but pumpage was the fall of everything good. I had about 2.5 good laps plus another 1 OK lap in me yesterday. Damn Gibby let me down in 30+ and didn't lap me! ;) I was not pushing it. Hoping for a long season. I have more fun and improved results to look forward to at this point I feel...although a lot of guys didn't show for my classes...boo! Not sure where it happened, but thinking I tweeked my ankle in the rollers I was hitting 100% and did so when I went 80% one time... Slow walker this morn. Hit the finish line jump like is was my job in my moto 3. Was nice. Moto 4 didn't happen. I called it a day. :(

Would like to think I'll make it to a few more races this year. I definately miss racing. Nothing quite like race day sunrises. :) At a minimum the Battle Series is my hope, but Malvern next Saturday night sounds good to me. I've always liked night races...

Well, enough from my hole. Thanks to all involved. I thought it was a good day...didn't even have to use my... ;)

nitrofish

PR Addict
Great weekend all the way around. Saturday was special with Ryan watching over all at the track. Sunday's racing went smooth and on schedule from my vantage. The staff is great at what they do from sign up to flagging and track prep. Super fast kids there yesterday, fun watching. Went home with a smile and a bit wind burnt! Look forward to seeing all the next two weekends, I may have to start paying property tax on my trailer after this month. Thanks to all.