TV Land MX - Sunday May 18th - 2 stroke appreacion day!

trevor145

PR Addict
Sunday May 18th we are excited to kick off the 2014 racing at TV Land with CRA MX and our annual 2 stroke day!
We will have all CRA classes and a 125 class as well.
Special awards and prizes for some 2 strokes and just the smell alone should want you to be here!
please go to http://trevorvines.com/9870/ for more info and directions. 440-577-1964
We will hopefully have practice on Saturday the 17th if the weather cooperates.
I've been moving some dirt and have made a few changes and improvements so come check out what TV Land has to offer!
whip.jpg
TV website namu6 143.jpg

Last edited:
I've been bottling 2-stroke smoke up over the winter and made a portable hookah lounge in an enclosed trailer I found on Craigslist. I'll be there selling it $5.00 a BRAAPPP! Long live the smoker....bg232

As of now the track is looking great for the weekend.
Saturday practice starting at 12 noon until 6pm.
Then Sunday is our opening race of the season and 2 stroke day!
Practice at 9am racing at 11am.
Please check back here or call (440 577 1964) Saturday morning to make sure the rain doesn't hold up Saturdays practice. It looks like we may get a little rain but the track is graded off and sealed up so I will rip it in the am as long as the weather is cooperating.
Thanks for your patience.

Track is going to be sweet tomorrow!
The rain has past and I'm going to rip it deep in the morning!!
Two stroke smoke and the sound of a singing 125 should be an awesome treat here tomorrow!
It's also trike day so there will be plenty of 250r's to shred the moist dirt. You bet Tim! You guys are a fun gang to watch!
It's gonna be a good day here, don't miss out!
Practice at 9am, racing at 11am.
www.tvlandmx.com (

Back