headlight bulbs

HalfPint

PR Addict
I just put smoked headlights on my truck & man are they dark!! whats the brightest stock replacement bulbs available?

Attachments

• ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    885.7 KB · Views: 126
First of mine did that, it was HORRIBLE! Could not see crap in the dark. Looks cool, but not worth it on the head lights. He had the tail lights also, and I would not do that either, his was very dark...was asking to get run into. I have a smoked lens on my Harley with LED lights in the tail light. It looks cool, but is still not as dark as his covers were.

I've had good luck with Sylvania Silver Star bulbs. But I too was straining to see when I had those on my Z71.

I took my smoked headlights off and put clear ones on. Best move I made. Mine weren't even as dark as yours and they were horrible. BTW, if you start losing lights and they don't work when a new bulb is installed, take it and have the dealer update the computer. My trailer would overload the circuit and the computer would shut down the light. But no fuses and no way to reset without going to dealer. Just a heads up!

Back