2015 SX series

MXracn746

PR Addict
Two rounds in Atlanta and NO Daytona! Also, a round in Santa Clara, CA but NO round in Seattle!
EVENT INFOPASSWORDPURCHASE
LINK
Jan 3, 2015Anaheim, CAAngel Stadium of AnaheimCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Jan 10, 2015Phoenix, AZChase FieldCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Jan 17, 2015Anaheim, CAAngel Stadium of AnaheimCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Jan 24, 2015Oakland, CAO.co ColiseumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Jan 31, 2015Anaheim, CAAngel Stadium of AnaheimCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Feb 7, 2015San Diego, CAPETCO ParkTICKETS WILL GO ON SALE JULY 7 & 8
Feb 14, 2015Arlington, TXAT&T StadiumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Feb 21, 2015Atlanta, GAGeorgia DomeCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
Feb 28, 2015Atlanta, GAGeorgia DomeCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
March 14, 2015Indianapolis, INLucas Oil StadiumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
March 21, 2015Detroit, MIFord FieldCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
March 28, 2015St. Louis, MOEdward Jones DomeCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
April 11, 2015Houston, TXNRG StadiumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
April 18, 2015Santa Clara, CALevi's StadiumTICKETS WILL GO ON SALE AT A LATER DATE
April 25, 2015East Rutherford, NJMetLife StadiumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
May 2, 2015Las Vegas, NVSam Boyd StadiumCLICK HERESX15CCCLICK HERE
For more information visit SupercrossOnline.com

there is a daytona, just not a feld sports race

January 3 Angel StadiumAnaheim, Calif.
January 10Chase FieldPhoenix
January 17 Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.
January 24O.Co Coliseum Oakland, Calif.
January 31Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.
February 7^Petco ParkSan Diego
February 14 AT&T StadiumArlington, Texas
February 21Georgia DomeAtlanta
February 28 Georgia DomeAtlanta
March 7**Daytona International SpeedwayDaytona Beach, Fla.
March 14Lucas Oil StadiumIndianapolis
March 21Ford Field Detroit
March 28Edward Jones DomeSt. Louis
April 11NRG StadiumHouston
April 18^^ Levi's StadiumSanta Clara, Calif.
April 25MetLife StadiumEast Rutherford, N.J.
May 2Sam Boyd StadiumLas Vegas
** Not a Feld Motor Sports Race
^The San Diego race will go on-sale July 12, 2014
^^The Santa Clara race will go on-sale June 25, 2014

All those races in CA is crazy. Then the end of the schedule is stupid too. CA to NJ, back to Vegas....how about making people drive across the entire country one more time. Two rounds in Atlanta is dumb as hell too. I guess there are no more viable cities to have a SX in besides Anaheim and Atlanta.

All those races in CA is crazy. Then the end of the schedule is stupid too. CA to NJ, back to Vegas....how about making people drive across the entire country one more time. Two rounds in Atlanta is dumb as hell too. I guess there are no more viable cities to have a SX in besides Anaheim and Atlanta.

Tell us how you really feel John... ;)

Have to agree though on the multiple races in the same city. Can't they find other locations? Guess money talks. If their filling the seats, promoters are happy I suppose. Santa Clara is the new San Fran race.

Oh contraire John. Two Atlanta's back to back make no traveling at all then just down the road to Daytona. Really the enitre schedule is pretty travel easy...er other than the last 3 races.

We're thinking of hitting Daytona this next year.

Going to less cities overall seems contrary to the growth that they are looking for.
Im sure they get a hell of a deal on the Georgia Dome over two weeks, Plus they don't have to remove the dirt.
I would like to see the return of Tampa, Miami, Charlotte or Minni. Add some new locations like Kansas City, Boston, Washington DC, Denver or even Pittsburg. New cities means new fans. Not sure why you would not want to go out on a limb at least one new city each year.
17 races in 18 weeks, we will get the same thing next year, Vegas will have half the field that start in Anaheim.

atlanta has sold out for the past few years, that swhy they have two races there this year. i find it odd they did it as well but why not. maybe they will branch out in the future but most of those cities you mentioned, pittsburg, boston are all union run cities and that is the main reason there have been no sx races in the northeast. now that they have new york maybe they have some luck with unions. California has always had too many races. dont they know that 2/3 of the population is on the east coast?

New Orleans, Nashville...yeah, although no money, they wouldn't do it, but damn, it has to be all about the money to have that many races in Anehiem and then duplicating Atlanta. It's easy to look at it from a spectator standpoint and say it doen't make sense, but only a few thousand folks in the stadium isn't going to cut it. Damn Browns and Bengals cheap arses build FL style stadiums!!

I liked it being in Dodgers stadium a couple years ago, but looks like that was short lived as well. In the north a covered stadium is needed which limits some locations there, NY could have easily been another Seattle this year.

Riders union could prevent that.

"We aren't racing if you can't figure out a way to make us gradually come east from the west."

Back