Malvern Mx bikes only Kames Sports Saturday Night May 10th

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern Mx will be having round two of the Kames Sports Saturday night series this Saturday the 10th. The entire day will be bikes only as Briarcliff is having their quadfest the same day. The day will kick off with practice from 8:30am till 2:30pm, $25 per rider. Then we will start our night racing program. Sign up opens at 2:00, practice at 3:30, & racing follows practice. We have an exciting evening planned. As always, the Rocky Mountain atv/mc $10 gift cards for everyone who signs up to race. Bullet Proof Clothing is sponsoring the evening by keeping the t-shirt cannon fully loaded. We have a box of goodies from Pointview KTM. Fly bucks are up for grabs. Kames is handling the hole shot awards. You know, just the average Saturday night!!! Lol

Sounds like fun! I got the bug and remember how muched I like moto yesterday at BC. I like night moto even more it seems.

What does that mean? I haven't a clue really. We'll see what the week brings... :)

I just got back from the track. It's all graded to drain and rolled in so it's ready for the rain. Looking at the radar I think it will be out of here and we will be ok for practice tomorrow. Not even worried about the race it will definitely be past us by then. I will update by 7am at the latest tomorrow about practice. Race is on for sure.

As for the race, with this being bikes only we are offering a pitbike class and will be having longer moto's.

Looks like the weather may treat you right Jason. Here's to hoping so and having a 600+ bike day!!! ;) We shall see if folks put their money where their mouth is.

Quads or not, this dog won't be making it. I know, big surprise. :( I know it doesn't do anything for ya now, but I'll make it at some point...this year I hopes. Shoulder kinda buggin' so figured I better back it down a little until I can talk to doc.

Have a great day man!

Last edited:
We are in great shape here, we didn't even get enough rain. We are heading out to chisel and water now. Rain is all past us. Perfect riding conditions, mid 70's and mostly overcast. Practice 8:30 till 2:30 then race sign up at 2 and practice at 3:30.

You should be golden. Might need to let quads ride today though. ;) Not certain how much of them will be riding down here...

Back