Calling Mr Briarcliffmx....

team186

PR Member
I saw on your track page a comment about your gate, I do know where a very nice starting gate is sitting in a barn waiting for a new home....Racegates product and lots of other track stuff ready for package deal (dozens of plaques, 20+ Motorola radios/ chargers, flags sets, flagger shirts, etc.).

$5,000 OBO for all.

Just thinking out-loud..

Attachments

• thCAD1UOIW.jpg
    thCAD1UOIW.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 203
  • thCA45OSFU.jpg
    thCA45OSFU.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 208
  • thCAWBA5RB.jpg
    thCAWBA5RB.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 204
  • thCAI4BPKI.jpg
    thCAI4BPKI.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 213
Very very interested in the gate, maybe radios, chargers etc. etc. Just need to find the time. I'm fairly booked through May 18th.

I'd be glad to help out. I have John and Katie Ballance cell number(s). They are expecting their 3rd child May 13th, so the timing not good for them.

They would make a deal on everything for around $5,000 but would probably make great deal on just gate. I know they paid over $7,500 and drove to NY to save on shipping. It sat in a formed concrete trough and was never bolted down. It's heavy and good quality. Racegates are the best out there. Since track closed it's inside in sections, ready to re-assemble.

I know a guy from OH coming down here this weekend and I'm coming up there next weekend for your Area Q, be glad to do what I can for both you and Ballance family.

Pretty sure my Tundra can pull that much weight, but I don't have a flatbed trailer that heavy. Big U-Haul be the ticket.

I'd be glad to donate time to help set-up if you decide to buy.

My cell is 270-799-4144.

Good luck.

Good thing BC is not regulated by the TVA! They would have a hay day over all those trees missing on that property!

Hey I put some back, we plant over 75 red oak saplings, just look for the little flags! Nevermind the fact that I have dropped probably 500+ in ten years.

LOL........I don't care. Just those tree huggers might be offended and not come back to race. Oh, wait.......I forgot, tree huggers don't race motocross.

Nope Knox said we can't have a tree hugger class, and we nixed gp's which took care of last years tree hugger; Hershey.

Not so fast on discounting the electric bikes!

Now that is wierd. Go from braaap, to (can't think of the word for thumpers), to zing? Technology is amazing. I take it it was an electric class? What do you need to work on them, a screwdriver and hammer?...

So close but no cigar, day late. I should have thought about this in December.....oh wait that full swing banquet time......maybe in January.......oh yeah scheduling.....February? Sponsorship you idiot. March-April? You don't remember last month? Too busy to be good at what is keeping me busy.

Back