New Trailer customized by Silvertec Flooring

Double D

PR Founding Father
New Neo 7 by 16 aluminum trailer for MOTO.

Floors just finished, full flake KTM colors.

Very durable and slip resistant. cant wait to load it up for Baja this weekend.

Attachments

• DSC05221.JPG
    DSC05221.JPG
    595.2 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC05225.JPG
    DSC05225.JPG
    592.6 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC05227.JPG
    DSC05227.JPG
    546.6 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC05228.JPG
    DSC05228.JPG
    614.2 KB · Views: 373
Buddy of mine bought the same brand in the fall to haul Harleys. It is a very nice trailer.

Nice set up there…… can we ship that to Cali for the World Vet Championships in November???

I thought it was a go!? sure ship it out. RAMFS has the condo already reserved.

Bill, not sure on the price, I did a 4500 sqft demo room, my garage and trailer.
It also depends on what you want.
This is a no slip 6 step finish. Primer and flake, clear with grit, then 2 more clear.
It is a show room floor in my trailer!

DD -I'm glad you like your trailer floor. Thanks for posting it on Pitracer.

Bill - We can make your sprinter ramp door non-skid if you like. Decorative epoxy floors can be affordable...like DD said it all depends on what you want.

We are an Industrial/Commercial flooring contractor which also installs residential areas such as basements, garage floors, workshops, and trailer flooring.

Please feel free to contact me.

www.silvertecflooringsolutions.com
330-814-6843
Richard@silvertecflooringsolutions.com
SilverTec_Logo.jpg

Attachments

• SilverTec_Logo.jpg
    SilverTec_Logo.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 148
I have a silvertec floor too in my Neo 7x 14. It has been in for 2 years. I actually power wash it out after each race. Looks like the day it was installed.

Thanks. up at baja. It is loaded full 3 bikes muhl tons of crap and towed perfect. Looks factory.

Thanks silvertec. I am still throwing mudd on you at the regional! Ha ha.

How do you get away from paying taxes when you have to get the title changed over to Ohio? Isn't there tax to be paid then?

Thinking about a 6x12 single torsion axle. That would be a little less expensive...?

How do you get away from paying taxes when you have to get the title changed over to Ohio? Isn't there tax to be paid then?

Thinking about a 6x12 single torsion axle. That would be a little less expensive...?
As of right now there is no title. Just a bill of sale.. Ohio is one of the last states you can get away with it.

Back