DMG tek sag setter from the PitRacer store

hershey

PR Elite
Ordered mine at a great discount and had it the next day! Thanx PitRacer!!!!

If you havent checked out the store take a minute to look. The more we order from there the more the store may expand. I heard rumblings of possible discounts like the one I got in the future if things roll right!

10 years, and many dead flies later, we are still the first and the best.

Thanks Dave, Don't forget there is a 1/4 " threaded hole for adapters, for other minis and vintage bikes.

I also put cones on each end so you can align your rear wheel.

I helped out aligning a 2013 KX450 at Casey that was way out of alignment. The factory marks said it was good.

Any questions let me know.Sagsetter.com

What the heck, I bought myself one of those fine units just now too.

I used to poo poo the idea of putting out money for a sag setter, but I'm getting kinda tired of having my wife come out to the garage and hold the tape measure...that scene usually ends up in some kind of argument anyways :)

I'm getting kinda tired of having my wife come out to the garage and hold the tape measure...that scene usually ends up in some kind of argument anyways :)

Ha ha...That is how that thing got invented.. "What does the tape measure read" I think its one little line past the little longer line next to the number.......I cant balance here all day!

I think I got one of the first ones many years ago.
You were the first or second one. I may have to give you the free up grade. If you need anything for it I can send out the parts.

Marc the sharc has the all rare prototype with the round scale.

Just ordered mine. Love the idea of aligning the rear wheel. The 125 seems to wear the sprocket on one side. Tried measuring it but impossible to do with the swing arm holes being different sizes.

My Sagsetter is so old, it's officially vintage...just like me! One of the best and easiest to use moto tools you can have. Heck, I still have some NOS Sagsetter decals somewhere.

Back