Youngstown MX open this weekend 5/17/18

We still want to open tomorrow. We got a ton of rain and the track needs a little work so we are going to have Saturdays practice in the afternoon. Prolly around 3 or 4pm. Sundays weather is looking good. I will update tomorrow around 11am. Thanks

Track is perfect at the moment. The forecast says the weather is supposed to clear up this afternoon . If so we will do a 4pm practice. Track will be killer if we can open. Il update around 2 pm

I will definitely be there tomorrow. Bike is prepped and ready. Riding gear in the truck, might load bike up tonight. Rolling out at 10:00 in the morning.

Sounds good guys. I should have the track ready between 10 and 11.I'm gonna be out there bright and early to reface the jumps and rollers, then disc. Track is gonna be awesome tomorrow!!

Tim and crew, Great job prepping the track. I had a great time, Nice turn out today. Got there early and left whenever it was time to prep the track around 2:00pm. Wish I could of stayed but had things to do around the house. I hope the weather is nice for Wednesday so I can come back out.

Picked up my new 350sxf thismorning but didn't get back in time to make it worth coming out. Next time for sure Brandon! Lol

Back