Vegas SX

John250

PR Founding Father
I finally watched the Vegas SX. What is the fascination with Vegas as the final, besides it being in Vegas. Seems like the track is always one of the worst of the year. The dirt starts out Muddy in heat one, and by the end is hard packed, slick and blue grooved. Seems like the racing is never that great on the track either.

I would like to see that race go some where else.

What was up with Bubba? What was wrong with his bike? Saw little Bubba end up on his head too. Must be out riding with Bubba too much.

What is the fascination with Vegas as the final, besides it being in Vegas.

You got it. Besides, the weather is seldom rainy... The track in at the UNLV stadium which is out in the middle of nowhere... It was just hotter than normal this past event. 'Tis why they have one event in May and the other in October. I'd rather have an early round in Vegas as well as the final than 3 Anaheims...

What was up with Bubba? What was wrong with his bike? Saw little Bubba end up on his head too. Must be out riding with Bubba too much.

It's in the familia genes... Actually, with Bubba I think it's just that the competition has been able to close the gap so much that he has to ride so far over his head anymore. Well, he does anyway to try and create the gaps he used to. Of course, back in the day he seemed to do the same, but was fast enough to come from last to first within a few laps...

Back