Action Sports Flashback Rescheduled to June 21st and 22nd

ActionSports

PR Addict
Due to the rain we have received, and the additional rain that is predicted the next few days, the Action Sports Flashback Vintage Harescramble and Motocross Weekend has been rescheduled for Saturday and Sunday, June 21st and 22nd. For those who raced on the track last year, our hill section which is the best part of both the harescramble and motocross tracks, will be impassable with all of the rain, shortening the lap times on both courses. Also, due to popular demand we will be going back to the two-day format, the same we ran last year with Vintage harescramble racing Saturday morning, followed by Vintage motocross in the afternoon. Then Post Vintage and Non-Current harescramble racing Sunday morning, followed by Post Vintage and Non-Current motocross in the afternoon. We will also offer modern motocross classes on Sunday with our Post Vintage program.

Motocross Pre-Entry via XTRM will also re-open for the Action Sports Flashback. Pre-entry is $40 per class per day. There is still no pre-entry for harescramble racing, but we will be offering sign up at $40 per class.

For more information go to the Vintage Racing page at ActionSportsRacing.com. You can also Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX, and also Follow and post your race pictures from the Action Sports Moto Park to our Instagram @actionsportsracing. For immediate updates directly to your email, join our Email list on the Home page at ActionSportsRacing.com.

Was quite predictable. We have ponds of standing water everywhere up here in Licking Co. Bummed
to have to wait, but will be a highlight of the year none the less.
But hey........ We can all come down and race Decade and Post Vintage Class's at the June 1st GP race!

Happy that your changing back to the previous format also.

NQ

Last edited:
Works for me. A graduation will keep me from the June GP so I could break out an old bike to get in my June Action Sports fix.

Back