BAR_2323.jpg

BAR_2856.jpg

BAR_2874.jpg

BAR_3066.jpg

BAR_3387.jpg

BAR_3454.jpg

BAR_3545.jpg

BAR_3613.jpg

Theres a few kick ass pics there! Captured some fine points in the day for sure.

Plessinger can throw down and haul the mail. Seen some awesome corner speed there..

144 on the super mini was going good too..

Track will be awesome tomorrow..

Is it normal in nashport on 16 to pass people
heading west in the east bound lanes? Lol.. iI was cruisin at 70 in the right hand laneand I thought I was seeing an optical illusion what appeared to be a car in the fast lane coming at me.. it was no optical illusion as we soon passed each other.. that could have been a bad deal and may have ended up as one.. I called the police whom had already been notified of the driver.. I was going to cross the median to go chase them down but figured I'd prolly get stuck.. super sketch..

Great day spectating for sure.. made me wish I was ridin..

The step up was blow-up worthy. With 10 fifties and another ten peewee dads slipping around. You couldn't help but laugh. Those guys were trying hard parents and riders alike. So they had to go around which was a good call.

It just had to be muddy on 50 day......why me??? Lol, just kidding. I wanna see some video of the 144 kid on a 50, I think he half lapped most of the motos he was in. Definitely a fast kid in the sticky rutty stuff.

Sweet Photos!

Track looks like it held up great for such a wet week.

Cool to see Gourly and some others from the Midwest make their way over to Ohio for some racing! Those flatlanders are no slouches!

The Finish Line banner is Bad-Ass..

Any pics from Sunday?

Back