2014 Honda CR250F

Holderbaum256

PR Addict
Looking at buying a new honda. Was wondering if I could get some opinions about they. I know nothing about fuel injected bikes this will be my first. How's it ride, respond, power? Dealer said 6122 out the door. Is this a good price? This will be the second NEW bike I have ever bought so not real familiar with any of it. Any help would be much appreciated!

No thanks John250. You can spend your money on those worthless Yz's.

Msinxlair. I appreciate the help. I have watched YouTube. Was looking for someone who ownes one and could tell me more about them.

For the yz250fs being worthless dealers can't keep them stocked.

Rocket robin made a great point this weekend at the trailer....250fs aren't reliable anymore....ask him to give you the whole speech on that one.

After reading up this bike it is down 6HP compared to the KTM.

From MXA

There is no kind way to say this—the 2014 Honda CRF250 is the slowest bike in the class. Luckily for Honda, slowness has its advocates. MXA test riders were pleased to discover that they could ride the CRF250 as hard as humanly possible and never get tired. The soft engine also put less strain on the clutch and load on the suspension. Though the CRF250 powerplant isn’t a fireball, its upside is that it is easy to use.

(1) Engine. An exceptional powerband for Beginners, the Unicam engine is very meager through the midrange and into the top end. Apparently, Honda is catering to slower riders.

Back