KXF vs Hidden Swamp

Ha ha....why did he try and cross that? It looked like he just rode into it like it was just a puddle!

I actually had something like this happen to me at tv land but no where near this level. I was literally takijg a cruize to the back section of the track that is not used anymore. There was a ditch there that I could not see at all until the last second and I rode tight into the ditch and went over the bars. Thank god there was not too much water in it. It was super embarrassing

HA! Yeah, looked to me like he had time to back down, but guess just since the GoPro was looking at the swamp, doesn't mean his eyes were...

I did something like this at the dunes a couple/few years back. Down by the lake there were all sorts of puddles from high tide. Well, actually just the way the dunes were that year there were a bunch of small ponds. I had the bright idea to skim them since they were all about 6-12 inches or so deep right? WRONG! I was kicking arse at the skimming until one got a little deep and took some speed away once I hit the rim right before one that was about 3 foot deep...head over heals I go at about 2nd gear half throttle or so on my '07 KX450f... Actually was a fun ride, but I was soaked and had to get the bike hauled in so I could change the oil/gas etc. I have pics of me pouring water out my boot right after somewhere.... It was fun I thought though. However, it won't happen again... ;)

Can you post the url for that video or at least the title because for some reason it doesn't appear on my phone. Thanks.

Back