Buckeye Hills MX May 24th & 25TH

Hey all, I wanted to follow up & remind everyone that we are open for practice this weekend. Please help in spreading the word. Here are the details for this weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please be sure to join us this weekend and enjoy our track.
Buckeye Hills MX Update.jpg

Reactions: TBO
Hidden Jem.
This isn't a flat piece of land. IMO, this is real motocross - You will go home tired!
I never rode the track when it was Highland Lakes but sure seems like they've done a
great job resurrecting an older facility with dreams of making it better.
Worth the drive from the central Ohio area.

From the Buckeye Hills crew we appreciate everyone that came out and enjoyed the track. The owners are making great strides to make this Southern Ohio's Premier Motocross track. Look for more changes to come. On a diffrent note Buckeye Hills will have a vet only ride day coming up in the near future so all Vet riders let us know if this is something you would like to see.

Its still a great track but sure miss the old Highland Lakes track prep. Was rarely ever any dust at all back then. Prep is still better than most tracks in southern ohio though. Keep up the good work and improvements. My only recommendation is put down more water.

Vet day sounds like a great idea. I will for sure be there as long as I don't have a wedding to photograph that day.

Jason,
We have now have the tanks around the track, plumbed and filled. There was no dust over the weekend only at the ski jump, this was very minimal . See you back at the track soon.

Any news on the VET day at Buckeye?

From the Buckeye Hills crew we appreciate everyone that came out and enjoyed the track. The owners are making great strides to make this Southern Ohio's Premier Motocross track. Look for more changes to come. On a diffrent note Buckeye Hills will have a vet only ride day coming up in the near future so all Vet riders let us know if this is something you would like to see.

@mjshafer Track was still moist in some sections and was dry in others. We have been working the track since Wed, we are laying water down all day today and tomorrow morning. Might be a little wet in the AM, but will make for a good track.. We look forward to seeing you here..

@Mike No info yet on a vet day, Defiantly gonna do it though. I will be starting a new thread to help determine best dates for everyone.. More to come on that.

On a separate note we just purchased 2 more 2500 Gal poly tanks to help with dust control in the hard to reach areas. We'll keep you posted on our progress..

Back