OIR race Sunday May 25th

Nick46

PR Addict
Hi everybody, We are extremely excited to announce our first OMA sanctioned mx race on May 25. Gates will open at 6, practice at 8:30, with racing to follow.Gate fee: $10- first class: $25- second class: $20- third class: $15 We will be giving out some cool stuff from Kames along with some holeshot awards to go along with some pretty sweet trophies or t-shirts. Just to let everyone know, Connie and crew will be handling signup and scoring along with the Mr. Strouble and crew taking care of staging and safety! Cant wait to see everyone.

Just a big thanks to everybody that made it out on Sunday. Everything seemed to go pretty smooth considering it was our first race, with that being said, there were a few things that we need to address to make for a better program at our next race. I had a huge case of race day jitters, ( just ask Connie!) it felt just like lining up for my first race in 1974, which just happens to have been at OIR! I also want to give props to the entire crew, they all did a fantastic job. Hope to see everybody at Pro Day on June 22.

Just a big thanks to everybody that made it out on Sunday. Everything seemed to go pretty smooth considering it was our first race, with that being said, there were a few things that we need to address to make for a better program at our next race. I had a huge case of race day jitters, ( just ask Connie!) it felt just like lining up for my first race in 1974, which just happens to have been at OIR! I also want to give props to the entire crew, they all did a fantastic job. Hope to see everybody at Pro Day on June 22.

Thought you guys did a great job and the track prep was also very good. Thanks

Back