Pro Motocross on TV?

MSM69Z28

PR Member
I purchased MAVTV so I can watch the 1st motos, but what about the 2nd motos? There is no announcement on the pro motocross website. I thought they would air again on NBC Sports, but how can it not already be announced when there is only 4 days to go. Am I just missing something and there is a TV schedule somewhere?

Thanks

Michael

Good point. I'll have to check if I have MAVTV. I'm gonna be peeeist if I do not...

Here is what I found for this weekend:

May 24 Glen Helen National MAVTV LIVE Moto1 4pm-6pm(E) / NBCSN Sunday 5/25 1am-3am(E)Both Motos

Seems the second moto is taped and shown while everyone is in bed sleeping.

Once again this year we have just a wonderful tv package for the Nationals! Stupid as s**t.

Again, good decision to have the nationals on Saturday, I say not. I thought the whole idea to have them on Saturdays was for TV? Personally I prefer Sundays. But I'm old school and it seems natural to me for them to be there. There's too much stick and ball sports on Saturdays to try and compete with them anyhow.

Here is what I found for this weekend:

May 24 Glen Helen National MAVTV LIVE Moto1 4pm-6pm(E) / NBCSN Sunday 5/25 1am-3am(E)Both Motos

Seems the second moto is taped and shown while everyone is in bed sleeping.

Guess I'll go riding then and just act like they are on Sunday...or watch then live via stream...

I cant even get MAVTV with massillon cable tv. BS

I take it allisports is no longer involved? Last year I watched all of them online there.

Im over it...schedule has been a joke for as long as I can remember. Ill wait till it shows up on youtube lol.

I can't believe how many riders are dropping again like flies. So far Millsaps, Brayton, Savatgy, and Durham are all out for Glen Helen.

Write Millsaps off. If that guy can not be ready for the Nationals for as long as he has been out, he might be done. Out of sight, out of mind. Brayton, same thing......put someone else on those JGR bikes. That is an awesome race team, with probably more resources than most teams. I am really surprised there are not two top tier guys on those bikes at this point. I would be signing cooper webb.

Back