Pleasure Valley Raceway this Saturday & Sunday May 24-25

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
on.jsp

37.jpg

To our Motocross Community:

Over the years, we have been fortunate to have two people dedicated to capturing the excitement and images of our racing. Arlene and Jerry Lantzer have a passion that we have all shared. If a picture tells a thousand words, then Arlene's images have told a billion. All of us have our MX likeness plastered on a screen saver, poster, or picture hanging in our trophy case. These images were provided by the Lantzer Family. Most of us can't wait to get online and view what pictures were taken on race day. These images last a lifetime and certainly bring back the excitement of the moment that they were filmed.

We would like to return the favor and help them carry on. Our efforts this weekend will help provide a golf cart or whatever else they may need to chronicle our lives and our sport. This will serve as a thank you for all that they have given to us. This will help Arlene and Jerry move around the track and continue on as part of our community. Jerry's latest physical set back would not stop these passionate people as they are so dedicated to us. Any support that we could offer would be a tremendous help. Please keep this in mind during our fundraising activities this weekend at PVR. We know how strong and close knit the MX/Off Road community is and I feel confident that I can count on your help.

Thank you

Jeff Cernic

and all the Friends of PAMX Racing

Saturday Schedule:

Open Practice 10 am to 4 pm

Saturday after practice

Chinese Auction will go on Saturday & Sunday

Many Valuable Items !

Saturday 4pm

Pit bike Race

4:20 pm

Wheelie Contest around Pleasure Valley MX Track

4:45 pm

Pit Bike Relay

There is No Charge for these events

But we will be taking Donations for each event per rider.

Then After all of that fun, at 6pm it's Back !!!!!

Moto Bingo

Plenty of Prizes from Wayne of Total Image, Justun from In The Blood, Rob from Dunlop Tires, Cernic's Racing, Adam Russler from Bell Helmets, Scott Dennision of 6d Helmets, Primo Marotto of Scott Goggles, Bevo Forti of 100%, Metal Products Custom Built by Kevin Towers, Prizes from DJ & Eric of Pro Action, Gas Cards from Greg with Presbyterian Sr Care and Much More !

The Grand Prize of the Evening from MX Sports and I believe the Biggest Prize Moto Bingo has Ever Awarded at Pleasure Valley.

The Golden Ticket

a guaranteed Paid Hook up at Loretta Lynn's Am National, Thanks to Tim Cotter and Everyone at MX Sports.

153.jpg

Please Support this Event,

I promise everyone will be happy you did.

From the Bottom of my Heart,

Thank you for your Support,

Jeff

Back