Glen Helen ( Spoiler )

halffast

PR Elite
ROUGH track , just like it should be . Reminded me of the MXGP tracks of years ago . Good replacement for Carlsbad .

450 : Flash of brilliance from Grant . Roczen is a true phenom and might just win it all but Dungey is my pick ( as he was for SX but that didn't quite work out ) . The last turn(s) pass by Dungey was clean and had to be a heartbreaker for KR . Held it together in the interview but I'm betting he was pretty PO'd at his teammate . Thinking that Canard might have a win or two in him this year . We all bag on Weimer and Tedesco but they had top 10's . Reed , on the mend , made it in there too . Might be a factor late . Bubba was sort of a non-factor but the announcers hinted at a possible issue . If healthy and not " distracted " he'll win some too .

250 : Jeremy Martin , Dayum ! DESTROYED the competition ! Looked smoother than anyone else on the track , including the 450 boys ( except for that last second blooper of course ). Webb is my pick and that kid has impressed me since he turned pro . If Pourcel can ride himself into shape he will be a podium regular ( don't really like him much though ) . Any word on Wilson ? Guy has horrible luck but I think he pushes past his limits too much . Lots of talent in this class this year . When is Cianciarulo supposed to be back ?

If tight battles keep shaping up I might just have to make a couple of races .

I wanna drink some of the martins' water cuz they got something in there.. both put in killer rides..

I was pumped to see grant do well but had guessed he couldn't put 2 motos together.. dungey displayed some strong moto heart by putting in that charge and going for it.. k roc rode awesome n hopefully comes back out swingin..

Really found those motos entertaining.. even
After a long moto weekend i managed to stay awake for the whole thing.. should be a nice crazy and unpredictable year..

Here is the result from the Wilson crash. image.jpg

Heard that Wilson photo is fake.

Just watched the highlights. I am still trying to find MavTV on my AT&T UVerse.

Bubba, on the ground. No surprises there. Read he was having suspension issues. How can a guy like that, with a team like that, not be able to get a bike set up suspension wise? Especially since they have been testing at GH for weeks! Saw and interview, where Bubba said he got into a fence with a bunch of spectators behind it. I am sure those people yelling and waving their arms, probably distracted Bubba for sure. Otherwise the fastest man on the planet would have won for sure.

Dungey, awesome consistent ride, and charged past Roczen right at the end for the win. Dungey is NOT racing for his job! He just finished 2nd in the SX series, and is the most consistent rider on the track behind RV. Roczen is also not going anywhere. He will win some motos this year. I predicted it 6 months ago, and still predicting the same thing........both riders will be resided to KTM.

Canard, will also win some motos. He is always fast, and will be good outdoors.

How about Martin in the 250 class! Who would have picked that? And those horrible Yamaha's going 1 and 2 in both motos? Guess that YZ is not as bad as someone else said on Pitracer a couple weeks ago.

Grant winning moto 1, not a total surprise. His home track, and he is fast. He just shows one or two good motos, and is way too inconsistent. But 3 motos wins by Yamaha was a total surprise to probably everyone that watched the races.

Now, what about next week? Who will come out on top?

John, I was laughing in my head about that.. remembered someone saying that nonsense on here as iI was watched 3 moto wins on blue bikes..

OK, the rumors from pretty reliable sources are that Roczen and KTM had some sort of major blow up issue during SX and it's not a fixable thing to either side at this point and Roczen will ride the year out at KTM and be going somewhere else next season almost for sure! And I'm a KTM guy, so I'd like him to stay put……. strong rumors that he's working with RC to get over to the RCH team next season and bring that team up into a podium contender with Suzuki bikes…..

Rumors on that. Sounds like the racing will be good this year in the nationals! Lots of guys that can win in both classes.

Sharc if that is true......even MORE reason, that Dungey is not racing for his job and will be on Orange bikes for a few more years. Now the question.......who will KTM go after for a replacement of Roczen?

I also look for JGR Yamaha to go after a BIG name too. They have an awesome team, and big bucks. They will get someone to sign.

I see that Sharc and I are interchangeable characters on here….. I don't know who KTM will go after to replace Roczen going further….. but they may move Musquin up to the big bikes next year in his place and start with a new 250F rider from Europe or somewhere else…… It's time for Marvin to move up after this season.

They have Herlings dominating over in Europe and it would be nice to see them bring him over to the USA, but he seems to want to set new GP records and not come here, and it looks good with him and Carioli dominating both classes of the GP's for KTM.

Anderson seems to be coming into his own, and they locked him up on the Husky (which is really a KTM anyway)…. so they are covering a lot of bases.

Must have had sharc on the mind, reading about his injury. Musquin makes sense, I kind of forgot about him.

I watched the complete motos last night. That second 450 moto was as good as your going to get in outdoor motocross. Dungey, was a man on a mission. With 2 laps to go, Roczen pulled away from him, and some how Dungey reeled him back in to make the pass at the end of the race. Huge confidence builder for Dungey I am sure, to know even when he got away, he was still able to pass him before the finish.

Tickle will be out then. Roczen and Pieck on RCH. I look for Baggett to be Factory kaw in Wiemers place.

As dmx153 said, I'm pretty sure Roczen's deal is already signed with RCH as well as Barcia's with JGR.

Back