Open Riding May 31st-June 1st

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to open this weekend, 11-5pm, all tracks open and prepped. Should be a great weekend. This will be the only practice for about another month, better get on the donkey.

I just got word that James Stewart is skipping hang town to check the changes at BC, no lie. Came straight out of Compton.

Which one did it come out of?: http://www.peoplefinders.com/p/james+stewart/compton/ca

I heard James wasn't all that into it and was just taking it easy. Taking away a ride from someone that really cares. Not being serious. Just a waste of talent. Making a mockery of the sport. No respect. Worthless. Dirt sample champ.

Signed John259

Aside that, I am stoked to ride this weekend. Well, some more than a Deere anywho. Haven't rode since the BC Revolution Series race and doc said I'm good to go, just do not take a direct impact to the shoulder. ;) Hit the gym once this week so far, trying to drink some more water, and haven't had a Dew for about a week...err, only one 12oz can actually. :) Yeah, I'm getting pretty serious for this pup. LOL

Weekend weather for Nashport looking good. (knock on wood). Viewing deck in the middle at BC is going to be schaweet! Well, if we can ever quit dancing between the raindrops and actually finish it. I'm looking to pound out some laps and leave the weekend tired and sore. Not injury sore, just that I actually did something good for the body sore. Oh, and I'm looking/hoping that the mighty KX jetting is finally set...or at least close enough to ride without worry... :) See ya's there!!

P.S.- Was thinking Malvern would have been fun too, but not ready for that yet. Soon I dare say. Hear that Mr. Porgie and Mr. Rocket? Still trying to work out the logistics of Red Bud Vet Fest and BC Battle race, but still is a thought...'tis...

P.S.S.- Yes, I do not know where all that came from. Just was in and had to come out...

Hmmmmm... If the stars line up, I'll make the trek from Xenia to Nashport Sunday. It's been almost 2 years since my last BC fix!

First time at BC this weekend and well worth the drive from southern Ohio. The track was excellent and I was amazed how much seat time we got in. Tracks down here have open practice and rarely can we get 2 hours riding in if we are there most of the day. We loved being able to ride till we were too tired to hang on and needed a break. The c track was fun to ride as well for a change of scenery. You guys are top notch and I'll definitely be back. I wish you were south of Columbus so it wasn't so far of a drive!

Moving the facility would be tough, but i haven't backed down from many challenges yet. Glad you liked it. Thanks for riding.

'Twas a good ride this weekend. A little short on the sleepage department today, but I managed. I'd like the say the bike wasn't working well all weekend, but thinking it was more so the rider. Go figure... Thanks again JO. And also, I vote to keep the track, at least this track here in Nashport. If you want to expand, I hear John259 is wanting to open a James Bubba Stewart type of facility around his next of the woods on a Gold Course with Know. ;)

Moving the facility would be tough, but i haven't backed down from many challenges yet. Glad you liked it. Thanks for riding.
I know plenty of riders who would bring the equipment and let you expand to southern Ohio!! On second thought, it's probably cheaper to just make the 2.5 hour drive. Looking forward to the next trip already!

Glassy, glad you like it. Where are you in S Ohio?

JO, my day was turned to chowder. Trust me when I say BC was on my mind all day! Soon,I say....

Glassy, glad you like it. Where are you in S Ohio?

JO, my day was turned to chowder. Trust me when I say BC was on my mind all day! Soon,I say....
Well, not too soon. We all have, well, us two wheeled types, almost 4 weeks now until we can get our BC fix again...

Back