Youngstown MX open this weekend 5/31-6/1

I'm gonna try to make it Sunday, depends on how bad of a hangover I have in the am. Lol
I will have a few beers tomorrow night whenever I wrench on the bike.... I have to put my bike back together and run to Ellsworth and buy some race fuel. The marathon station had Cam 2 now they just switched to Turbo Blue. It's on for Sunday!!!

I will have a few beers tomorrow night whenever I wrench on the bike.... I have to put my bike back together and run to Ellsworth and buy some race fuel. The marathon station had Cam 2 now they just switched to Turbo Blue. It's on for Sunday!!!
Yeah, my rear is off. Just got a new tire on and gonna do wheel bearings and adjust chain slack tomorrow. I gotta get my suspension set up to me soon to.

Gotta throw you guys some credit. Pulling into this place, you would think a UPS delivery truck would be more suitable, with all the surrounding business's. I absolutely love this place. April and I both rode yesterday and had some of the most fun practicing we have had in a long time. This track is perfect for all skill level's, all the jumps are big and safe at the same time. Prep time goes quick with a full group of guys (wearing gear- so they know how the track rides and what needs attention and what doesn't). Keep it up, and we will be back.... maybe wednesday! :)

Back