First round AMA vintage CC

VLK943

PR Member
Had great time at CC even though it was muddy. Just wanted to thank the guy who took me and several others out at start prior to entering into the woods of the post vintage race. I guess you had no brakes, your throttle stuck or you had some type of seizure. Thanks again it always feels good to get center punched and run over.

Ooooooooohh!
You had nasty crash's early last year at Action Sports Vintage race and AMA Vintage Days, to only start the year again with another.

I'll make sure to steer clear of you on the track,even though I enjoy racing you. :)

Had a similar start at Action Sports GP back on 4th of May. Rider was to the right of me leaving the line, was to the left of me before we made it to the turn, and then he rear ended the guys bunched up in the turn, makes a wild right swing and directly in my path just as I'm leaning and rolling on the throttle. I had no where to go but down.

How was the Chillicothe course, description please?
It was in our plans to race it but Thursday night we drove my truck to Columbus to look at a bike for my nephew and I lost the transmission.

How did you do?

Ooooooooohh!
You had nasty crash's early last year at Action Sports Vintage race and AMA Vintage Days, to only start the year again with another.

I'll make sure to steer clear of you on the track,even though I enjoy racing you. :)

Had a similar start at Action Sports GP back on 4th of May. Rider was to the right of me leaving the line, was to the left of me before we made it to the turn, and then he rear ended the guys bunched up in the turn, makes a wild right swing and directly in my path just as I'm leaning and rolling on the throttle. I had no where to go but down.

How was the Chillicothe course, description please?
It was in our plans to race it but Thursday night we drove my truck to Columbus to look at a bike for my nephew and I lost the transmission.

How did you do?
The coarse was very muddy. They said they got about three inches of rain a few days prior. Deep ruts , up hills with lots of roots. Some guys gave up early. Was exhausted after an hour! My son took first in 200cc I took third in 50 plus after starting from the back once I could see straight again.

Back