Malvern MX 6/7

MalvernMX

PR Addict
With the 75%+ chance of storms tomorrow, we are going to keep the track sealed until our Saturday practice/race.

Practice will be bikes and quads...830-230...$25 per rider.

If you weren't there last weekend, come out and check out the track changes! I didn't hear a single negative thing about them! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sign up for Saturday nights race will begin at 2, pre race practice at 330, & racing will begin about 5-530.

$10 gate fee will be charged to all (5 & under, free) which is refundable if you are only coming to practice, and leave the track by 3pm.

See y'all there!

Gotta say the changes are really really sweet! Slows the track down in a few spots and adds a nice touch of "technical" versus hit it wide open and hope you make it.

I love the double that replaced the triple jump by the start, that has such a nice floater feel to it.

Hmmm....

I know you do not believe me, but I wanted to comment anyway. ;) Just not certain I can hold on for the entire moto yet...expecially on a track I am not familar with. I know, I know, "excuses, excuses...". "Nice floater feel"...me likey the sounds of that...

Any plans ever to run down into the woods like the GP.. For a motocross race?

No way to do it for a night race obviously. With us hauling all the sand out of the bottom it used up a lot of the area for that down there. Possible, but not likely. We would have to skip the uphill triple like we did for the GP and the majority would not like that.

Back