Sunoco Race Fuel

MX099

PR Addict
The CRA gives away a lot of Sunoco Fuel Certificates. Has anyone cashed any of these in? This week at Big Game I won a buy 5 gallons get 5 free. I run VP T4 Fuel and I have no clue the Sunoco equivalent. I'm going to pick up some fuel even if it ends up in my zero turn.

So for years the CRA has been giving away about twenty buy 5 gallons get 5 gallons free Sunoco Race Fuel coupons at their Sunoco Series races and no one on here has ever cashed in on them? I find this hard to believe, especially since there is so much bitching about fuel prices.

Mine expired before I could. Had to drive about a half hour to cash it in but I always forgot I had it.

A Sunoco Rep told me they oxygenate the 260 GT Plus with alcohol and the VP I use is oxygenated with MTBE. I was hoping someone on here could explain why I shouldn't try it.

For those of you who win Sunoco race fuel and don't know what to get, 260 GTX is a little more octane than pump gas and no ethanol. I'm going to give it a try, I'll let you know how it works.

Back