Pray for Keegan McDade

John250

PR Founding Father
1502529_1402191768.2081_multi.jpeg

Came across this on facebook. Very sorry to hear something like this. Will keep the McDade family in our prayers.

After an ongoing fever, Keegan visited his pediatrician on June 5, 2014, where blood work was performed, and results showed his white blood cell count and hemoglobin levels were low. He was immediately admitted to Pittsburgh Children's Hospital, and on June 6th he received a blood transfusion and bone marrow tap.
On June 7th, 2014 Keegan was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He starts chemotherapy Monday, June 9th. He is such a loving and strong little boy and has been very brave throughout this process.
I ask you to please donate to his fund to help with his medical expenses and travel expenses for his family. Anything helps. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. His family greatly appreciates all the love and support!

http://www.gofundme.com/a1ekyc

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible, A good friend of mine lost his 3 year old son a few years back to AML . Pray for Keegan and his family that they dont have to go through that.

ALL has an 80% cure rate in the young. And reappears after age 60ish. Good chance he will respond positively to treatment.

At any rate I hope and pray he does.

They have a donation link on Facebook if someone could post it...We should have a ride day sometime soon and make a donation to the family from the motocross family here on pitracer!

What awful news. Really puts things into perspective for all of us. I hope for a speedy recover for Kegan and his family.

Im kinda at a loss of words. I can't describe how it makes me feel and I cannot phathom how a parent must feel..

Prayin for the lil man and his fam..

kids have a way of overcoming odds stacked up against them. Having two special needs kids I know firsthand how prayer works. Lets hope for that to happen here. Prayers going out for the family and Mom and Dad!

We will be praying for little Keegan. Thank God kids are pretty resilient. Let's hope for the best.........

$10,150 raised by 123 people in 2 days. At a time of such despair this response warms my heart alittle. John, I promoted this to the home page and facebook page. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Back