Buckeye Hills MX in June

Hey all, we wanted to pass along our schedule. We will be open for practice this sat & Sun. Only the big track for right now. (No Pee Wee track yet) Please help in spreading the word and we look forward to seeing everyone.
JUNE .jpg

I am hoping to make it down Saturday morning. Anyone else? I don't like to ride without knowing someone else there, just in case.

Hey Kurt - I believe you've said a lot of positive things about Buckeye - you guys had a good time when you were there last?

I can't do Saturday but might make it down Sunday...

rsim141,
It's really nice down there...well worth the trip...even if mine will be a short one. I know a few people are going Sunday, but that doesn't work for me. That gas tank is still here waiting for you..=)

This place is really shaping up. Multiple lines. Deep rutts. Flaggers on the blind jumps. The elevation always reminds me why I love outdoor motocross. They kept the dust down on a hot day with their watering system. Not too much water to make it an ice rink, but just enough. They added a couple more technical options to challenge you. It took me all day to try the double/triple at the bottom by the lakes. The 180' ski jump is about 80' flat, then it angles down so you can just keep going as far as you like. I think 80' was all my brain would allow my wrist. 3 sessions of 20 minutes each was just about perfect. Thanks for all the efforts. I'm really looking foward to getting back down there.

@day181 Thank you for the review. We are working hard and are fully vested in making this track a great place to ride with the plans of holding races there again in the future when the track is ready. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.. Don't forget we are running practice this Sat, We cut the track deep this week and with the light rain we had last night the track will be prime all day. Thanks again

Buckeye Hills MX

Back