BC Quad National pregame

Ughhh... I'm so pissed I've gotta work 10 hours on Saturday.. tried to get outa it but its a mandatory one..

Salt in the wound was passin Upperman on my way home today...

Pull in for #20 for a 1-1..

JO and crew: The facility looks GREAT! Even though you are going to be busy as never before, please take a moment this weekend just to look around at what you have created. I know from personal experience it take a LOT of effort from a lot of people to prepare a faclility for a National. You and your crew have done an exemplary job!

It is wonderful to see a National (two wheeled or four wheeled) in our backyard again.

Jason I could not agree more. I told JO a few weeks ago up there, that is was awesome to see him making the investment that he is making in the facility. Hopefully next year he can make a nice profit for the efforts, because from the looks of everything, he is spending everything this year.

Should be great weather, hope they have a great weekend of racing!

Great day of racing , very impressive . Wienen was In love with the rollers , Natalie stated best track he has been to the whole year . Upperman looked strong , the rookie Higgerson was on the gas !! Well worth the price of admission !

WOW...better stop there as its meaning is in reference to many things...however before I do, them top quad guys can definately haul the mail. Some made the rollers look like a straightaway. A few hucking the new triple after Rupelator like it was their job...oh yes, it kinda is I suppose. Oh, and those dudes can move some dirt...says the tractor driver, but comment yet to be confirmed...
OK, maybe another comment...had the makings of a Kenworthy type environment, however after the sun goes down...at least on Saturday night as I did not stay late Friday night, this ATV national anyways was NOT Kenworthy's. No burning couches in sight. UTV race on C-track was bad@$$. Some crazy dudes in them things. Hopefully you'll come across one pic of an in air trick one did... ;)

If you didn't make it...yes, you missed it. Of course this you know... now. :)

Rerack 'em for ametuer moto 2's and the Pro-Am motos tomorrow...

The weekend went awesome. I didn't think the triple could be had by an atv (safely), but only a few of the Pro's hucked that triple in the back section. Pretty crazy if you'd ask me. I settled for double double single in my motos with the "go home safely" in mind.

The facilities were top-notch. Hats off to JO & his team for all of the hard work.

We need to find some video of them hucking that triple. Impressive. I saw Moser's attempt via Gloop's footage.

Back