Rd 5 Built Ford Tough Briarcliff ATV National June 14-15

Admin

Group Admin User
Staff member
Briarcliff MX is a brand-new stop on the schedule but features all the things that make up a great venue for ATV motocross. Located in Nashport, Ohio, about 60 miles east of Columbus, the facility is located on 140 acres of rolling land and features three motocross tracks and 2.5 miles of trails. Some believe the soil here might just be the best on the tour, with a good mix of loam and hard-pack.

There are no major elevation changes, and man-made jumps abound.A few featured jumps are key to good lap times, so getting them dialed in during practice is important. Restaurants and shopping are located nearby, as are hotels and other services.

Source: http://atvmotocross.com/event/rd-5-briarcliff-mx

3167-1402621403-f363a36f374e0515022b09d9e5dcc2e0.jpg

Wow...better stop there as it means it is in reference to many things...however before I do, them top quad guys can definately haul the mail. Last I heard were lap times in the lower 1:30's. Some made the rollers look like a straightaway. A few hucking the new triple after Rupelator like it was their job...oh yes, it kinda is I suppose. Oh, and those dudes can move some dirt...says the tractor driver, but comment yet to be confirmed...

OK, maybe another comment...had the makings of a Kenworthy type environment, however after the sun goes down...at least on Saturday night as I did not stay late Friday night, this ATV national anyways was NOT Kenworthy's. No burning couches in sight. UTV race on C-track was bad@$$. Some crazy dudes in them things. Hopefully you'll come across one pic of an in air trick one did... ;)

Back