PENTON the John Penton Movie

HoleshotKTM

PR Addict
http://gathr.us/screening/8233
We are all set. Montrose Regal Cinema July 22, 2014.The showing of this movie is completely based on reserving your 'seat' in advance. Just click here to purchase your tickets for the John Penton Movie.The chance to share a piece of history with our KTM family of Riders certainly doesn't come around often if at all. We all have this rare opportunity to come together here in Akron in July

We wanted to share with you what this movie means to us.
We just felt so completely that this was a movie that needed to be made because of our sport.
What we discovered was a sharp business man, a proud man,a loving husband and a wonderful father to his children.
We really grew up in our business in the Penton 'hay day' years.
I have to share that even though we both, Denny and I, thought we knew the Penton story...we did not know the whole story.
John Penton was a fierce competitor. He fought to bring these Penton bikes to the USA. The road was not an easy one. Mr. Penton didn't 'settle'. He knew exactly what he wanted and needed in a small bore dirt bike. You will hear and see so many motorcycle 'greats' tell you about their experiences and memories of John Penton.

Yesterday, on Father's Day as I review in my mind the huge benefits Mr.Penton brought to our industry...I had to stop and think what a wonderful example he is to his children.His daughters and sons & his wife are interviewed throughout the movie. You can feel the pride in their voices and see that pride on their faces.

We hope you will join us to watch this piece of history unfold here in Akron in July.

Attachments

• DSC_0315WEB.jpg
    DSC_0315WEB.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 151
  • JOHN PENTON BOOK.jpg
    JOHN PENTON BOOK.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 147
We all have 9 days to reserve our tickets for the JOHN PENTON Movie.
People always wait to the last minute so I am stressing , how many days are left and most important that tickets are available ONLY ONLINE and NOT AT THE DOOR…Denny and I want to see you all there. I have a guy who called from Northwest Ohio whose Dad is 94 years of age and his Dad rode with John Penton.
I am super excited to greet this gentleman and shake his hand
at the door to the theater.

Back