Best tracks around for C class and entry level riders?

Clint1991

PR Addict
Kind of a branch off Mike's post about track safety, I agree that the risk is on the riders judgement and discression but what are some of the safest/easiest tracks for C class guys and to take your kids to for them to learn on in your openions?

Where do ya live? The tracks mentioned above are accurate. The dirt and track prep at Malvern are fantastic. --L*64

Where do ya live? The tracks mentioned above are accurate. The dirt and track prep at Malvern are fantastic. --L*64

Greenford, its between Salem and Canfield. Bout an hr from Malvern, 45mins from OIR, half hr from Ytown. Like 10mins from WRMC but there never open. lol

TVL and Malvern are great tracks to learn and figure out your skill set. Practice days are always recommended before you take the plunge, and good luck with your first event!

TVL and Malvern are great tracks to learn and figure out your skill set. Practice days are always recommended before you take the plunge, and good luck with your first event!
I've been going to practice days at least every other week if not every week, I have no real plans to start racing as of now I just ride for fun and don't have an open enough schedual to really do it. I went from a 450sxf down to a 350sxf so am limited on classes to, just mostly want to give it a shot on a pretty forgiving track to see where I stand.

I was wanting to hit there over the winter but was told by some friends its not very C class friendly but from the pics online it looks great.

They have 2 outdoor tracks to ride in the summer months. I think they race about every other Saturday night under the lights.

Actions sports track this weekend was fantastic. Old school but actually quite technical there were a couple of places where a completely different line gave you an easy pass. Steep hills up and down, modest jumps, two small double that you could easily roll if you wanted, ruts, berms, perfect watering

Back