BC 6-28 & 6-29 Honda of Marysville Demo Day

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open Riding on Saturday 6-28, from 11-5pm. all tracks open trails open, quads and bikes, keep all Rupert's on a leash.

Open Riding on Sunday for Honda of Marysville Demo Day! No additional charge for the demos. As of right now they are bringing at least a 450 and 250, and some kids bikes. I will have a final list on Friday. 11-5pm on Sunday. All tracks open, no races, no loud rock music......

$25 per rider both days.

Only one ride in July...better get to the Cliff.

demo_days_rot586.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm... I may just have to check you out? ;) Sunday's out in terms of riding as I am to be at the Bay of Zoombeezi at some point...

Bummer on the July dates as I'll actually be at the dunes the only open riding weekend in July.

Laters!

I had to check if Honda even made a competition quad anymore. Behold! they do:
2014_TRX450R_370x246_SeTricolor_FFF.jpg
Kinda cool looking. Twice as much trouble for me on a track though...although, I'd take it a lap on the C track if they brought it... :)

I'm not sure on the 4 wheelers Justin, I think there is a chance they will have a 450. It depends on whether they have their demo model sold.

If I remember correctly from another thread, you had some changes in mind to slow the track down and increase technicality.
Any track changes for this weekend?
How has your drainage worked with all the rain this week?

Reactions: TBO
I have not made any changes yet. The threat of rain has pretty much prevented that work from occurring. The track will be fine. Remember we 4.5" of rain the week of the AQ, and we were getting dust and watering on Sunday of the race weekend. I will be focusing my time tomorrow on repair rain ruts and making sure everything is good to go.

Models for Sunday are a CRF 50, CRF 125 & 150 trail bikes, CRF 150r, CRF 150r big wheel, 250, 450.

Walked on the track, it's soft, but surprisingly dry. Looks like most of it ran off. Now we have spots at the bottom that need the dozer like usual, but we will be watering most of the track tomorrow.

Caution caution caution. I changed the longstreth (center tunnel), it's more like 2007. The randy is completely gone......in other words no more rutty roller after that jump. And it's not a step up, please go easy, it's fresh. Do not ride over your head or you end up on your head.

So...track was good today. Rider was OK. Less than OK before midday prep, but much better after. Thinking it's somewhat phycological in that I like "2nd moto prep", but got my two 4 lap (probably 3...) motos in and this dog was cashed. Sucks as riding last fall was really clicking to some extent and now after taking the entire winter off from everything physical (is drinking malt and barley considered a "physcial" activity? If so, then I cannot say "everything") has put be nearly back to square zero. Oh well, is what it is. Thanks JO. :)

Well, no rain overnight, and very little yesterday afternoon, like a sprinkle. The water truck puts out more. The tracks should be prime. Epic cliff today. Open at 11, HMMS Honda demo day is on!

Track was amazing as usual today. Us Cincy boys are digging the layout and loving the flow - don't change a thing haha!

Back