Beans 4 th of July nite ride

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Friday July 4 th nite practice for bikes only from 6 pm till midnight.we got more fireworks than ever this year . $100 whip contest. Concession stand will be open looking forward to it and having a good time.there will be practice sat starting 10 am and free camping. It's $20 to ride and $5 for spectator. That $20 for riders is for both days Friday and Saturday. Bring your skills to the hills!!!

dylan_walker_2_770_wide.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck and I are planning on coming over the hill for your fireworks BJ! They are the greatest!! See you next Friday! Hope to hang out with the Corpmans, Pragers, and all of our old-school crew!

Connie

Friday July 4 th nite practice for bikes only from 6 pm till midnight.we got more fireworks than ever this year . $100 whip contest. Concession stand will be open looking forward to it and having a good time.there will be practice sat starting 10 am and free camping. It's $20 to ride and $5 for spectator. That $20 for riders is for both days Friday and Saturday. Bring your skills to the hills!!!
How late you guys open till Saturday and are you going to be open Sunday?

I'll try to make it, it's been hard getting to the tracks this year. With my line of work my schedual changes constantly and it seems to revolve around my mx schedual in a bad way. I get stuck working day turn on weekends and the tracks are closing when I get off work and the weather hasnt been friendly either to my schedual. lol

All u social media guru's going tonight ...use hashtag #beansroadmx and post some cool stuff from tonight... Jus sayin since I can't make it... Lol

Back