High point live timing

Anyone know this Clay Elliot? Says hes from where I am.

This is Clay.
10494687_10203442960611354_2099936155965003736_n.jpg

Competitive edge regional in California had 10 entries in 25+. Seriously ? Shoot and here I thought moto was dead in Ohio.

Wow, that's crazy George.. road trip next year? Lol.. probably 10 guys who have qualified for nats though..

Competitive edge regional in California had 10 entries in 25+. Seriously ? Shoot and here I thought moto was dead in Ohio.
Besides young kids trying to get noticed I wonder how many people 25 or older want to travel across the country for a amateur national... Ck1 where's the stats?

Colin Beverly, from Grove City area, got in for LL in 30 plus today. Another Ohio rider to represent.

MastersMX racing will be represented well at Loretta Lynn's this year. 8 guys, counting 2 alternates that should make it, will represent the 50 class 6 got tickets to go so far. Some only show once in a while for the competition, but non the less, they race with the fastest oldies on the east!

Makes me envious for the first time since I did it in 1989. Swore I wouldn't do it again. Thinking me and my kid are going next year. Sounds like Tn and Pa where good. Done early and on the road..

Back