Hand Racing @ Big Game Raceway-July 6th

handracing

PR Founding Father
Looking for a great way to end your holiday weekend!?! Come join us on Sunday for our Double Points/Vet Day. (Going to give the vets some extra track time to get them ready for LL). For more information check out our Facebook page-Hand Racing :D
BigGame_Flyer.jpg

Last edited:

handracing

PR Founding Father
Thanks to Wiseco for sending hats, umbrellas, key chains, gift certificates as extra giveaways to our vet riders!!

Vet261

PR Addict
Thinking about coming out.

Hey -- when did CRA change the Bomber class to 1997 and earlier? I thought it was 10 years old (I remember I used to bitch about that a lot when I was racing my 1987 RM in it).

handracing

PR Founding Father
That rule was changed several years ago! ( 3 or 4)
The forecast is still looking good for the weekend! Fingers crossed!

Vet261

PR Addict
Wow I might get sucked into racing that a bit now that I got the '92 dialed in!

Ends up I can't make it Sunday. Hope it all goes well!

honda907

PR Addict
More laps for vets? Hmmmmmm

I wasn't going anywhere this weekend to race.

Got me thinking again. Bad thing. Stirs every one up in your area. May do another Big Game race. Maybe bring some out........

Last edited:

honda907

PR Addict
Track is good again. More vets in Ohio should support it.

See if I can bring a Pennciltukian or 3. I have to go to the Cleveland Clinic again this weekend.......

MX099

PR Addict
Track is looking good as expected. At least 3 tractors and a backhoe doing prep.
Going to be a nice track for tomorrow.

honda907

PR Addict
As much as I wanted to go, my father is in the Cleavland Heart clinic and my oldest just had his first son last night. Just not enough time in 24 hours.

Cleavland is 4 hours away from my house, so no racing by the time I get out there

Everyone have a safe race