Survey for class

Dude just copy and paste all the wanna be physicians on vital mx pertaining to this topic. A plus dissertation fo SHo!!!

Ok if this for school. You're going to get an F.

Well wait. No child left behind....the books will be cooked. Just spell your name right.

On a serious note, you should ask about 35-50 questions pertaining to neck braces. Not 2.

Ok if this for school. You're going to get an F.

Well wait. No child left behind....the books will be cooked. Just spell your name right.

On a serious note, you should ask about 35-50 questions pertaining to neck braces. Not 2.
Lmfao Georgie your comments never get old. Hahaha

what the crap!!! Well I guess I will try to fix this. thanks for letting me know.

Now that is a mature post. Let me know when your survey is ready....

if you want some help on questions: (which you may not, and that's ok )

Do you feel neck braces beneficial/adventageous?
Do you feel wearing a neck brace is better than wearing nothing at all?
Do you feel that not wearing a neck brace is better than wearing one?
Do you believe neck braces prevent injury?
Do you believe neck braces cause injury?
Do you feel there should be un-biased testing for all neck braces?
Do you feel enough testing is done for neck braces?
Do you feel that manufacturer-only testing is reputable ?
If an unbiased agency found neck braces to be beneficial would you wear one?
If an unbiased agency found no evidence neck braces are advantageous would you wear one?
if an unbiased agency found neck braces to be neither advantageous or disadvantageous would you wear one?

I bet what you would find with neutral questions is that the people are probably at a 50/50 split on these devices related to motocross.....

That's just my hypothesis. Now I would love to see your study and read your paper after you've developed a list of survey questions.....you've got my interest! And probably many others that graze the board...

Now that is a mature post. Let me know when your survey is ready....

if you want some help on questions: (which you may not, and that's ok )

Do you feel neck braces beneficial/adventageous?
Do you feel wearing a neck brace is better than wearing nothing at all?
Do you feel that not wearing a neck brace is better than wearing one?
Do you believe neck braces prevent injury?
Do you believe neck braces cause injury?
Do you feel there should be un-biased testing for all neck braces?
Do you feel enough testing is done for neck braces?
Do you feel that manufacturer-only testing is reputable ?
If an unbiased agency found neck braces to be beneficial would you wear one?
If an unbiased agency found no evidence neck braces are advantageous would you wear one?
if an unbiased agency found neck braces to be neither advantageous or disadvantageous would you wear one?

I bet what you would find with neutral questions is that the people are probably at a 50/50 split on these devices related to motocross.....

That's just my hypothesis. Now I would love to see your study and read your paper after you've developed a list of survey questions.....you've got my interest! And probably many others that graze the board...

Thank you so much! I will look into using some of those. I about have it fixed, but will definitely add some of yours as well. Again, thank you.

Ok I have fixed the issue. I'm going to start a new thread so people don't click on the first link I have up. thnak you all.

Back