(ISIS) and US...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So....it's 2014.

We have ISIS militants threatening our president....on video.

Google Satellites can zoom in and bring an ant into 1080p focus from space........

Anybody else understand what I'm saying here?

How can a terrorist organization that robbed a bank for 440 million dollars try to push around the United States?

So....it's 2014.

We have ISIS militants threatening our president....on video.

Google Satellites can zoom in and bring an ant into 1080p focus from space........

Anybody else understand what I'm saying here?

How can a terrorist organization that robbed a bank for 440 million dollars try to push around the United States?
It's a slap in the face to us veterans that they know Obama won't do anything about it. I ain't goin back, shoulda did it right the first time.

Never should have gone there in the first place. Not our problem, then or now. They are no threat to me or my country. I have more concerns about what our wonderful government, at all levels, can do to me without due process.

The terrorists that pulled off the 9/11 bombings trained over there or their money came from there. How ever you look at it Iraq, Iran, Pakistan or Afganistan ..... The area of the world breeds, trains and funds terrorists who do nothing but HATE the USA. The mentality of those terrorists is religious in nature. By attacking us they are doing Gods work in their minds. By dying fighting for their religious beliefs they go to their heaven. They will never stop.

in short yes I do...by allowing them to build their terrorist armies against us.

Simple answer , Mr. Obama is a worthless coward . A couple weeks ago when he illegally broke protocol to get a traitor marine back in exchange for the top terriost at Gt bay . The ultimate insult to all of our men and women that are or have served . If the guy was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out !

I don't think I'm gonna leave this thread alone because it may lead to me tracking some idiot like Freeh down and giving him the back of my hand.

I don't think I'm gonna leave this thread alone because it may lead to me tracking some idiot like Freeh down and giving him the back of my hand.
Whatever, tough guy. You don't like something I said so you want to get physical about it. That's funny, and sad. The fact of the matter is the Iraq invasion was a huge f*****g mistake.

There would be no getting physical about it, that's just expressing how I feel about someone talking out of there ass without knowing any of the facts and truths about the subject. Especially from someone who has most likely done nothing for this country and has no experience in the subject matter other then what you can read on the internet or see on tv.

image.jpg

There would be no getting physical about it, that's just expressing how I feel about someone talking out of there ass without knowing any of the facts and truths about the subject. Especially from someone who has most likely done nothing for this country and has no experience in the subject matter other then what you can read on the internet or see on tv.
So tell me the facts. Educate me on the subject. Point me to the research you have done.

Email me a copy of your SF 86 and I'd be glad to, but the the fact of the matter is that the average civilian knows only 1% of everything that's has happened and is still going on. The media chooses what you will know about. Saying that Iraq poses no threat to you is pure ignorance because the media hasn't let you know why they are a continued threat. Do you know how many al-Qaeda funded domestic terrorist we have locked up in prisons all over the country, yes even in ohio. I do, and yes these were American born and raised citizens. I could go on for hours informing you of many things you do not know but the fact of the matter is, none of us know everything about it. I don't know all the specifics and facts but being that everything I will say is from my own experience on the job since 08 between stateside and foreign I know enough to undoubtedly say Iraq was and still remains a direct threat to the United States even know that threat is lower it is still there.

Even George Bush admits now that the intelligence was wrong pre-Iraq invasion. Looking forward to
your facts.

As for ISIS (now The Islamic State, much more marketable) they are a bunch of thugs forcing
their religion on others. How that is a threat to the US in and of itself is a question. We have religious
dopes here forcing their religion on others already, how they gonna do a better job from half a world
away?

As for Bergdahl, does anybody seriously believe we should leave soldiers who volunteered to defend
us behind just because they are stupid? Any other reasons we should forget about them? Maybe
because they are gay? Had an affair?

The intelligence he based the invasion on was wrong but that does not mean there was no threat. The invasion was based on the threat of weapons of mass destruction, witch there were none. But there was evidence proving funding and plans were made to acquire such weapons. Also remember we were not at war with the country itself but the organizations in witch were residing there.

Bergdahl willingly left his unit , previous mission to get him resulted in loss of good soldiers . Like it or not a real marine would have sacrificed his life for the so called exchange not to take place . That's what's they are trained to do .

Email me a copy of your SF 86 and I'd be glad to, but the the fact of the matter is that the average civilian knows only 1% of everything that's has happened and is still going on. The media chooses what you will know about. Saying that Iraq poses no threat to you is pure ignorance because the media hasn't let you know why they are a continued threat. Do you know how many al-Qaeda funded domestic terrorist we have locked up in prisons all over the country, yes even in ohio. I do, and yes these were American born and raised citizens.

An answer with no facts. No surprise I guess.

Al-Queda had nothing to do with Iraq until we invaded. Had we wiped them out in Afghanistan, including not letting
their ringleader Bin Laden run around for a while, we would be much off.

Back