Survey for class (take 2)

rosch726

PR Member
ok so the first link I posted for some reason only had 2 questions. I am starting this thread to make up for the last. There is only 11 questions so this should not take much time. This is a survey I am taking for class, so just think, taking this survey you are helping with someones education. Thank you for anyone who takes this survey. Fingers crossed all 11 questions show up this time....

http://rosch726.polldaddy.com/s/should-neck-braces-be-worn

I think you should have made an N/A answer for some of the questions that some people can't answer yes or no to because they do not have or wear neck braces.

I know a lot of the questions do make it as though one already does wear a brace and I should have thought of more neutral. Georgie gave me a list of questions (thank you again Georgie) and I added some. I'm shocked though that so far a lot of people seem to be against neck braces. I've added a N/A answer now as well. I want to try and make it so no one skips answers. Thank you for the suggestion!!

Make up a more secure list of questions. We will proof read then drop a bomb on vitalmx.

You'll get a ton of surveyors and about 15 pages of neck brace fight dialogue.

Which reminds me:

I got a Leatt club gpx worn 3 times. $200 takes it. Original box and all extra parts included. See my ad in classifieds.

Thanks anyone who took this. I have to write my first draft this week so I won't have much time for another survey. I've had just over 50 ppl take this one and it was a huge help. Most of the answers are close. Only two questions are way different, should tracks make this a safety requirement and people promoting the brace they wear. Once again, thank you anyone who took the time to take this survey for me!!!

Georgie, what is your email. I will email you the rough draft that i have written up and would be interested in hearing what you think could be added and what not. I'm not a great paper writer, so I take every prof reading chance I can get! Thanks

Last edited:
Back