Ain't the track. Ain't the dirt. It's the promoter.

September pro day is gonna be awesome. I'm gonna try to run 4 classes. Take my 125. Ran three today on the 450 and haven't had that much fun all summer.

Thanks to all who made it out on this busy Holiday weekend!!! We had great weather and we put in a lot of work to give you the best possible conditions. Hope you all enjoyed. :)

Hope to see everyone in September for our PRO Day!!

September pro day is gonna be awesome. I'm gonna try to run 4 classes. Take my 125. Ran three today on the 450 and haven't had that much fun all summer.

Bahhaha...you are worse than a woman!

I rode a 13 YZ450 yesterday at Beans for a half hour. I didnt have any issues!

Then went to a water park in Uhrichsville, No issues there either....other than too many bikinis to see!

Reactions: TBO
Not to mention the best one was next to me!

True dat! Pics or it didn't happen!

Last edited:
The track was pretty awesome. I love that they have two tracks it allowed them to keep the track in great shape all day and still get done early.

Had an awesome battle both motos in 25+ with georgieporgie (at least I think it was him). That was the most fun I have had racing in a while even though he beat me both motos lol

One thing I don't understand is why does cra not allow 250s in 450 class? They're only costing themselves entries and possibly turning people away. Not one rider there on Sunday rode both the 250 and the 450 class.

Yea they should allow the small bores in the 450 classes.

Would fill gates. And yes the racing was great. Persinger would of beat me easily if there was 6 laps. I couldn't hold him off any longer.

You should have won 450b . Nice holeshot1

No way. Messersmith out smarted me on the last lap, thought I had him when I squared up and dove back underneath. But he squared up the square and then Scrubbed off the double which i did not and that was all she wrote he was gone. He was about a foot lower than me airborn and I was 3 feet too far behind getting back on the throttle when I landed.

That was a great race! Allen really enjoyed it and you guys put on quite a show! Thanks for running a really close, really clean race. Allen is still learning the 450 and that was so cool to watch!

Back