GP RACE at Pine Lake Saturday July 19th

trevor145

PR Addict
  • This is a once a year fun event for bikes, quads, and side by sides.
45 minutes of various terrain that will certainly test all of your skills, the Pine Lake GP is an exciting race that is fun for every level of rider.
$25 first class, $20 second class.
4pm - A, B, C Big bike classes
5pm - A, B, C, +30 Quad classes
6pm - Schoolboy, collegeboy, +25, +40 classes
7pm - Side by sides
Camping OK. $10 admission.

Pine Lake is one of the nations oldest racing tracks as well as well as one of the most beautiful places to ride in the tri-state area.
With over 150 acres, Pine Lake has miles of trails for motorcycles and ATV's. Filled with many natural and man made obstacles.

Pine Lake is located at
3796 Maple Road
Jefferson Ohio 44004
http://trevorvines.com/8054/

Last edited:
Both are a good choice there.
You could race both.

125, pinned the whole race.
450, thump around in 3rd.

You should race both! Then you can let us know which one was more fun.

Also, no memberships necessary for the GPs at Pine Lake and TV Land.

Ran your tvland one on the pinger. Was alot of fun. My ears were ringing for a few days. 125 was screaming.

I know that one will make the distance in fuel and its easy to start.

450 has such a shallow tank I'm scared and its a bitch to start consistently on the first kick.

Weather update ? Probably gonna be super nice. Drizzled a little bit where I'm at this morning. Course probably will look great with the help from Mother Nature

Had a really good time today. Fun track. You can really haul ass through the groomed trails. Rain made it slick. Had to slow down to go fast. If that makes sense.

Definitely a fun race if its a sunny day next year it'll be faaaaaaaast.

Had a really good time today. Fun track. You can really haul ass through the groomed trails. Rain made it slick. Had to slow down to go fast. If that makes sense.

Definitely a fun race if its a sunny day next year it'll be faaaaaaaast.
Slowing down to go fast was maybe the smartest of all tricks yesterday Georgie!
You looked good and I'm glad you had fun!
Drier conditions certainly make the bike races a little more fun. Quads and sxs I'm not not so sure. 3 miles around there in half to full drift sure looks fun!
Next GP is here at TV Land in October. I have some additional sections that should make for a real good time!

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday! ! !

Boy and I had a blast and I beat him! We would have been at the short track at
W.R. but as soon as they cancelled we were unloading one set of bikes and loading
a different set.

Yep, 3 miles sideways was fun! And thanks for the ten steps at the start.

Ran into Dennis Brown and got to hear some of his stories about the good old
days of MX. If you see him, ask him about racing with Dick Mann.

Back