Rock N Ride at TV Land Sat/Sun July 26th/27th

trevor145

PR Addict
Rock N Ride
Saturday and Sunday July 26th/27th.
MX, pit bikes, stand ups, FMX, and rock n roll all come together for this once a year festivity of all things MOTO!
Throttle junkies unite!!!
rnr14 copy.jpg

Friday
Happy Hour - No fee open practice on main track 6pm - 8pm
Split every 15 minutes between minis and big bikes.

Saturday
Practice at 10am
(2 rounds each)

CRA MX racing at 12noon
Pit bike and Money classes at 4pm
200% Payback in Money class

Jet Ski racing at 5pm
Head to head, double elimination, stand up set ski racing.
Open to all 550 through 750 skis.

FMX at 7pm

LIVE at 8pm The Earthquakers

Sunday
9am MX practice
(one round each)
10:30am CRA MX racing
Intermission - BMX best trick (into pond)

Friday admission $25 for weekend (leave by 6pm on Saturday and get $10 back)
Saturday admission $20 (leave by 6pm on Saturday and get $10 back)
Saturday admission after 4pm $10
$25 to race, $20 additional classes that days event.

Last edited:
Is there any other class the pitbikes can run during the day Saturday or Sunday since we will be there all weekend? Or atleast a few of us will!

Damn! This is the first R&R I'll miss since 2007! My truck has a bad U-joint on the drive shaft, and it's not getting fixed til Aug. 5th. Sucks! Have a good time all, and I'll see ya next year! --L*64

TV Land was the place to be last weekend. The Vines family and staff invested a ton of time and money into making a fun event for everyone. More importantly, Rock n Ride unites a huge diverse group (pitbikes, amateur, pro, PWC, FMX, and good people) for a super fun event for a smoking price. Earlier this year Trevor drained and rebuilt the large back pond for all of us to enjoy more fun in the water. Lastly, TV Land shelled out big money for a very good live band and nice tent to enjoy some cool music and time with friends and family. Check out this event next yeat. A+ effort and many thanks to the Vines family and TV Land staff.

Back