OMA / Rocky Mountain ATV MC

John250

PR Founding Father
Just wanted to say that the Rocky Mountain ATV MC Sponsorship of OMA is awesome! My son needed some new boots. They had them $20 cheaper than the other online retailer I checked, and were in stock. Plugged in $60 in gift cards and saved $60! Free shipping, and with their Kentucky warehouse, says they will be delivered tomorrow!

Guys don't complain about paying $20 for an OMA card and $25 to race........with those gift cards it is really costing us $15 to race per class, because we will all spend them!

Thank you OMA.

little mans DC shoes should be here tomorrow! mentioned to a friend he had grown out of all his shoes and they said they just ordered shoes with their cards! spent just a couple dollars on shoes for him, only because we must of lost one of the cards from mini o's or didn't get it.

I completed the survey also, and mentioned that I appreciated Rocky Mountain sponsoring the series.

I still havent gotten my cards!
Some arrive quicker than others, we just now got ours from the first Chillitown race. We have gotten them all. Rocky also has a frequent buyer program that earns you bucks! Love the program! Between the gift cards and track bucks instead of trophies, the sign ups have been 5 bucks!

I still havent gotten my cards!
Your 1st race this year was OIR Pro Day, on 6/22/14 - It normally will take 3-4 weeks, so they should be arriving soon. Note - Since you purchased your membership that day as well, you will get 2 SEPERATE envelopes from them. I heard that they come in "very plain-easy-to-throw-away-like-junkmail" envelopes.. so be careful! Anyone have one unopened to show a pic? I would love to see it!

Connie

Came in a
Your 1st race this year was OIR Pro Day, on 6/22/14 - It normally will take 3-4 weeks, so they should be arriving soon. Note - Since you purchased your membership that day as well, you will get 2 SEPERATE envelopes from them. I heard that they come in "very plain-easy-to-throw-away-like-junkmail" envelopes.. so be careful! Anyone have one unopened to show a pic? I would love to see it!

Connie
cardboard cd looking box. With Rocky Mountain atv plastered all over it can't miss em

I got a clutch for my honda for $24 and a back tire and lens for allan for $13. Free shipping on both, can't beat it. I look forward to getting the cards in the mail.

Connie

In OMA yes but I raced the AQ at BC also. :)

I told them about you........

Bastard

Yeah, cant miss them. Looks like a CD says Race Gas from Rocky Mountain and Free Gift on it.

Hope you can renew the program for next year. I used to use Motosport.com a lot. Rocky Mountain might be my new internet retailer.

Order the boots and a couple other things yesterday at 4:00pm. 12:30 today its delivered to my house. And we wonder why shops struggle for business. I ordered a couple things from my local shop on Tuesday, they said should be here in 4 to 5 days......then I have to drive back and forth picking it up.

In OMA yes but I raced the AQ at BC also. :)

OH CRAP!!!! I didn't send files in for THAT race.... DAMMMMMIT..... I will fix it.. sigh sigh..never thought about it..ho hum..slacker..that's me..fire me please.. please .. no really

I will check into it, but I would think they "should" have gotten them.. It was the ROCKY MOUNTAIN Qualifier! lol I just didn't think I had to send them.. I will INVESTIGATE!

Back