**STOLEN BIKES AND TRAILER**

Schwindy482

PR Member
These bikes and trailer were stolen from Tuscarawas OH last night, the trailer is a single axle with no toil sticker on back please contact 330-447-2380 or 330-204-6705

Attachments

• IMG_813804990400906.jpeg
    IMG_813804990400906.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_813809534719133.jpeg
    IMG_813809534719133.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_813816421573246.jpeg
    IMG_813816421573246.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 238
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 235
Low life people like these really suck!
Too lazy to get a job and earn their way in life.
I invested in a security system and can watch my house inside and out right on my phone and PC at work
Plus it records in an 36hr loop
Can leave home and trust things will be there

Low life people like these really suck!
Too lazy to get a job and earn their way in life.
I invested in a security system and can watch my house inside and out right on my phone and PC at work
Plus it records in an 36hr loop
Can leave home and trust things will be there
we have been talking about something like this. if you have time, pm me some details on the system you chose.

Its crazy how often this kind of thing happens, hopefully you get your bikes back in the shape they were in. Sad truth is most of the time they never get recovered and if they do there usually clapped out and beat to hell. Did you have insurance?

I also have started to research a little on some home security. I will probably rig something up myself with a few wireless cameras, I think you can do it pretty cheap if you piece it together yourself. Want to do something at my new house... cant tell you how many times ive left and turned around to make sure i shut the garage door..

On a sadder note Josh Linciome had his stolen from the C-bus area Wed evening so here in another one to look for.
10304786_711855872220027_7959367820116464001_n.jpg

You seen them little tabs they advertize for now for tracking lugage or keys with your iphone? There like 20 bucks, may be worth getting for bikes. lol Wouldn't some low life s**t bricks if a dozen guys showed up for a bike he just stole? Lmao

I also have started to research a little on some home security. I will probably rig something up myself with a few wireless cameras, I think you can do it pretty cheap if you piece it together yourself. Want to do something at my new house... cant tell you how many times ive left and turned around to make sure i shut the garage door..
I got 2 cameras backs up to 32 gigs. Lets me seen if someone is in my garage and who walks passed my window at 3am.
$110 invested.

Its crazy how often this kind of thing happens, hopefully you get your bikes back in the shape they were in. Sad truth is most of the time they never get recovered and if they do there usually clapped out and beat to hell. Did you have insurance?
Mines being ridden by a hood rat on the east side of Cleveland. I don't want it back. It's trashed.

Insure your bikes today. Now. $74 bucks insured my 250

There's no repercussions for stealing dirtbikes and the thieves know it. They get slapped on the wrist, credited jail time and released because there isn't room for them in the jails.

No investigator gives two shits about finding them either. So just insure them so at least you get something back out of them.

Back