Budd's Creek

halffast

PR Elite
Dungey ! Maybe K-Roc isn't invincible ? I realize that RD was haulin A to stay ahead of those guys but it just looked to me like his suspension was " busier " and not staying in contact quite as well as everybody elses . He was determined and tireless . He peeled his helmet off ; no dirt on his face , not a bead of sweat , and his hair sprang up , bone dry . Even the interview chick said he was sweating less than her ! He is now 3rd on the wins list . Still think he is a pretender and not aggressive enough ?

If Tomac gets some starts there is going to be another color bike taking top spot on the podium by season's end .

Gotta like Canard . No quit in him .

Fastest Man ................ON the planet . Again .

250s are still my favorite to watch . Loads of talent . Martin will be on his home track next . Even hard charging Bagget might not be able to handle him there .Especially if the weather is milder .

I am with you. Dungey actually ran Roczen down and was right there at the end of Moto 1 too. Moto 2 with a start, he was gone. Think he backed it down a bit the last two laps and Roczen closed just a bit.

Canard will have a moto win by the end of the season. I like how he gets passed, and usually immediately gets in the gas and goes back by guys.

Now sure about Bubba. After the race, Canard apologized on twiter for hitting Bubba. Sounded like he and Bubba hit, and Bubba went down. After watching the race last night, Bubba was 4 seconds behind Canard and Tomac when he went down! And how come every single time he goes down, something breaks on the freaking bike and he can not continue? What happened to the guys that used to get up and ride that twisted up bike to the finish to salvage a moto? Bubba by far is the king of the fall over.....ride to the pits.

Martin is impressive. Wait till Millville. He is going to smoke everyone in both motos!

Tomac has plenty of speed......but just seems to be missing something this year.

When things are rocking like they are for Roczen, the last thing I would be changing is my program. Think I would be resigning with KTM rather than going to RCH next year.

Did not watch it, but I did watch the GP from Finland. That track looked nice. They had this stuff called... sand... I think...
I guess the sand rollers at Millville is enough for MX Sports to call it a sand track.

Maybe im becoming more of a homer but I am looking forward more to Chilitown then any of the remaining Pro races.

Yeah, caught up on 450's between last night and tonight. Red Bud was boring and although Bubba has nothing to prove, he is becoming a disappointment to me. His perogative I suppose although Mookie does have something to prove and has the same disease...

I thought Bubba's bike was jumping around viciously. Sounds like it may have been everyone. Just depended on who you watched more so. I do like Eli. That kid is fast and will be at the top at some point. Can't take away from Dungey, but Roczen is impressive. See the stat on how in all of his championships he has always had a worst second have in terms of average finishes?...

Still need to watch the 250's, but sounds like Martin is still up to his new tricks. Coolio.

I thought that was really interesting on Roczen's 2nd half seasons also. Don't think for a second someone has not dropped that off to the hands of Dungey for him to get a little motivation. And if someone brings it up to Roczen it could get in his head a little bit. 6 races down, 6 to go. Could have a battle on our hands.

Bubba will never win another title, he doesn't have the will. seems like he gets a scratch on his plastic and he pulls off lol. I think that's a huge reason I have so much respect for rv, guy never has excuses and will race until he or the bike absolutely cant continue.

I think tomac is finally getting back up to speed and will be a major contender next year!

Bubba will never win another title, he doesn't have the will. seems like he gets a scratch on his plastic and he pulls off lol. I think that's a huge reason I have so much respect for rv, guy never has excuses and will race until he or the bike absolutely cant continue.

I think tomac is finally getting back up to speed and will be a major contender next year!
Agree will all of it. Thinking I have finally accepted the fact that Stewy is a fast as he!! has been. He can do it well when all is going well and definately has the speed to win a race, but as you said not the will to do it for the title. His perogative, but dissapointing for the fans.

Anyone know why he got 40th in the 2nd moto? Some said he was a DNS?? He was 7th in the first moto.

But yes, I said it a long time ago....He is DONE as far a championships go. We might be seeing his last few times on a race track after the MEC in October.

Anyone know why he got 40th in the 2nd moto? Some said he was a DNS?? He was 7th in the first moto.

But yes, I said it a long time ago....He is DONE as far a championships go. We might be seeing his last few times on a race track after the MEC in October.
Supposedly he felt dizzy after restart was going to happen and went back to his motor home. Withdrawal symptoms maybe? Hmmm....

He just doesn't enjoy it anymore I am thinking. Too much like a job. The boy can still ride, but doesn't seem like he wants to...

ET needs to get on a Kawi... ;)

Your future Kawi riders are what's his name........oh yeah, Davi Millsaps (almost forgot his name, he is another wiemer) and AC.

As for Bubba.....He is done. About right now he is wishing he had stayed at Joe GIbbs and worked on his car racing. I will stand by my predictions long ago......Bubba will be bankrupt sometime after he retires.

We still talking Budd's or is this about Millville too ?

What happened to Milsaps' KTM ride ?

ET to..... HUSKY ! ( Let me dream a little )

Bubba who ?

Back