MXON, who's your pick?

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I know it's early to talk about while the Nationals are still going on. But after reading Tony Cairoli said he will ride the 250 class, it got me thinking. What if Dungey, Canard and Tomac go and Eli is on the 250. I like how JMart and Bagget are riding, but we need all the help we can get to get the trophy back. KRoc and the German team will be tough again. Also the Belgiums have 3 great riders in the MX1 class right now. I hope Herlings rides the 250 class so he can go up against Cairoli. Our 250 rider will have his hands full with those guys. I can't wait to see Herlings ride Unadilla as well.

Last edited:
Canard and Tomac are on the fence in my opinion. Both coming back from injury, especially Tomac, makes me wonder even though they have doing fantastic so far. Martin being a rookie would scare me because of the added pressure. Lucky for John259 MXoN is WADA sanctioned I think so the Stewart argument is nullified right off the bat!

Id say

Dungey
Canard
Bagget

I think the race is in Latvia, eastern European. This weekend it should be announced who is our team. I still think Dungey, Tomac and Canard would be great. Tomac ride the 250. I really like Martin but think that Bagget has a little more experiance in traveling abroad which can be a big monkey wrench if your not in tune with travel. If Bagget would go I think I would pick Tomac over Canard because he is fresher and younger and hungry to prove himself.

I wanna see Eli on a 450. Dude is flying. Dungey would be an obvious choice if available. Canard is consitently up there, but judt do not feel his results are there. Guess he just hasn't been on the top of the podium which is understandable. Would be hard to leave Bagget out as well.

How about:
Stewart
Milsaps
Tedesco
Mookie as the alternate

I would rather see the 3 best Amateurs. The event has kinda lost its luster with most of the fast guys coming to the US to race.
I do think it would be cool to see the best 85, 250 and 450 rider from every country.
Latvia? Who the hell cares where or what Latvia is? Good work FIM. With any luck you will pull the 4 fans that can afford tickets. Winner gets a gold plated potato.
Guess they are working there way up to North Korea

I read somewhere that the locations of the last 2 and next few were all sand tracks so that they favor some of the Europeans and stop the US reign. Wonder if that's true

Hell, the whole US circuit is becoming sand experts, and all the fast guys are training in Florida in the sand. What's the problem?

Back