Tracks for beginning riders....PW50 sized

hershey

PR Elite
So now that my 4 yo kids are starting to ride I was wondering what every ones opinions on tracks are for beginning pee wee's.

Apple cabin has a fantastic one and this weekend I checked out Briarcliffs. Looks good as well. And Chet from OIR posted he will have his open for the remaining practices but I have yet to check it out.

Where else can I take them??

The other discussion is why I have one at home. Unique and Monique can come ride my track.

It is a little too challenging for you though dave..

New Vienna has a great pee wee track. The best part is its small and dad has to do Alot less running. TRUST ME

The Club At Willowcreek is a Great place for beginner riders! Getting ready to start our 3 yr old over there. our 8 yr old has been riding there (before they became an official club) for about 2 yrs.

Amherst Meadowlarks and Western Reserve have good peewee tracks for the PWs. They are actually able to race each other on those tracks, not just try to make laps.

Mine started at the Cliff back when J.O had the 4th track. He then graduated to the pitbike (current kids track) and on. I would love to see the 4th track make a comeback and a bit of tweaking on the current kids track. The extra parking has been needed for sure this year but it would be cool to give the baby newbies a place to get their training wheels muddy. On Wednesdays Fastraxx used to let kids only on the SX track why the big kids played in the other sandbox. Hershey, I can't wait to see your little ones ripping around. Nothing better than watching the grassroots grow. What's their numbers gonna be? 02 and 03?

Mine started at the Cliff back when J.O had the 4th track. He then graduated to the pitbike (current kids track) and on. I would love to see the 4th track make a comeback and a bit of tweaking on the current kids track. The extra parking has been needed for sure this year but it would be cool to give the baby newbies a place to get their training wheels muddy. On Wednesdays Fastraxx used to let kids only on the SX track why the big kids played in the other sandbox. Hershey, I can't wait to see your little ones ripping around. Nothing better than watching the grassroots grow. What's their numbers gonna be? 02 and 03?

I think the 3rd and 4th have merged. We keep it plenty flat for the kids. It might be a little tough at 11am, but by noon or 1 the kids track is pretty smooth. What we need is to start doing groups on the C track for the tweeners that are too big for the kids track, yet too scared to ride with the big boys on the C track. Maybe if we keep consistently getting our practice numbers then we can do that.

I think the 3rd and 4th have merged. We keep it plenty flat for the kids. It might be a little tough at 11am, but by noon or 1 the kids track is pretty smooth. What we need is to start doing groups on the C track for the tweeners that are too big for the kids track, yet too scared to ride with the big boys on the C track. Maybe if we keep consistently getting our practice numbers then we can do that.

My boy falls into that category. For now, we just wait for the wave of riders to tire out and go in between the large groups. Or stay late until most have left.

Back