Action Sports GP-Final LL Tune Up July 20

ActionSports

PR Addict
The next grand prix at the Action Sports Moto Park is this Sunday, July 20th. With no other racing going on this weekend, it should be a great turnout with great racing, and great track conditions as always.

Gate will open at 9:00 A.M. Admission $10 per person. Military Vets get in the gate and race for free with current Military I.D. Get to the track early to avoid sign up lines. Sign up is $30 for the first class, $15 for each additional class. 50cc and Mini ATV registration will be $15. Every rider must purchase a transponder. Transponders can be purchased at sign up for $10 and are good for as long as they remain intact. Make sure to test your transponder before your race, incase you need to obtain a new one. There will be NO AMA or DISTRICT membership needed.

Motocross riders who are Loretta Lynn bound can use this race as their final warm up, taking advantage of the hot temperatures and long races during the day.

As always, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX, or join our mailing list for the latest racing news. You can also tag us on Instagram @actionsportsracing with your race photos from the Action Sports Moto Park. If you haven’t seen the highlight videos from the May and June events, head to our Youtube page to check them out. You can check out highlights from the June race on the new episode of the Racer X Show that will be up tonight at RacerTV.com.

For more info about Action Sports grand prix, and all other events at the Action Sports Moto Park, go towww.ActionSportsRacing.com.

See you at the races!

Drew, and Kyle Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
www.ActionSportsRacing.com

Whose in for this one ? Gonna try to go if I can switch up my work schedule

Will a 13 yz 450 make the distance with such a shallow gas tank ? Id imagine so.

We'll be there.

We were replacing the forks seals in the boys bike last night so that he could race the GP. He basicallly suggested that I bring a crying towell informing me that this will be a day of embarrasmment and defeat for me. o_O

I filled his forks with pancake syrup!

Previous rain made for a muddy track that improved (unless you love mud) as the day went on. I think the only shower during the day was the one I received from the water truck during the 3:00 bike session. My visor dripped and the roll-offs came in handy for that one. lol!

Back