CrossFit

JB_519

PR Addict
In a few short weeks a Crossfit gym will be opening less than 5 minutes from my house . I'm intrigued by the reviews I've seen so far . Anyone have any experience with this program ?

The one negative I read about was the Olympic style lifts @ max reps . Form is key and doesn't sound like they stress that vs how many reps done in the " work out of the day ".

Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated , thanks !

gay[/
Haha must be #23 in the middle

image.jpg

If you want a killer full body workout thats great for also building cardio give insanity a shot, bunch of us were doing it overseas and its a smoker, it is what you put in though. You get out what you put in like any other workout.

ive seen people really transform doing it, I've also heard of people getting hurt doing it too (im sure its like anything else though, if you dont do things properly you are at risk for doing more harm than good).

However I just cant stand the "crossfit people". All they want to do is talk about how they do cross fit lol... I dont talk about how I eat ice cream and cookies 5 times a day.. i dont want to hear about your crossfit. hahahahah

Actually Crute, my wife calls BS on that. She claims she's seen you posting pics of pie..

My wife has been cross fitting for over a year now.. she's getting jacked and sometimes she makes me feel like a puss.. lol.. she loves it and I wish I had the motivation to do it..

We were just in mexico and seen a crossfit box just south of Cancun.. pretty sweet..

I think its great but for moto I think I'd need to do extra cardio beyond what XF provides in a given wod..

Crossfit is a good way to hurt yourself. Worst form lifting weights ive ever seen in my life.. Want a good laugh? youtube " crossfit pullup " LOL what a joke.

I'm sure there's improper goonish ways of doing things, just like in motocross. However, my wife's coaches focus highly on proper form. So it would be ignorant to think everyone does it the goonish way..

Back