Most popular number:
7 =11 riders
77 = 11 riders
21 = 11 riders
31 = 9 riders
22 = 7 riders
131 = 6 riders for some reason.

You know, In case you wondered.

Sorry guys, I got bogged down in "other issues".

Here are the manufacturers data:

190 - KTM
130 - YAM
121 - HON
95 - KAW
43 - SUZ
57 - UNK-Other-Not Listed

More Numbers:

377 unique racers
636 entries

AND the south leads by a decision of 18 to 17 classes with 1 invader taking a class!

Other Data:

582 - Ohio
21 - PA
15 - WV
13 - KY
3 - IN
2 - MI

Most attended city
Chillicothe = 32
Columbus = 17
Delaware = 15
Newark = 15
Ashville and Canal Winchester both with 10 each

It doesn't surprise me that Chillicothe is at the top of this list. There are a lot of racers in this town...always have been. I love the stats. Helps with marketing.

Official statistician beat you to the punch.. I am waiting by my mail box for the check.
Who else can tell you there were 8 riders named Alex, 8 from Ashland Ohio and 1 goof ball with the number 01.

At least you used the word Goofball instead of...

Most attended city
Chillicothe = 32
Columbus = 17
Delaware = 15
Newark = 15
Ashville and Canal Winchester both with 10 each

Surprises me Columbus is that high as I live in the south side, and there isn't a place with an hour and 15 minutes for me to just go practice at. And I'm 10 minutes from Canal Winchester, so it's not any better for them!

In moto 2 +50 we were second gate. I got beat by a guy who left on the first drop #3, talked to the AMA official but he must have been ok with it.

In moto 2 +50 we were second gate. I got beat by a guy who left on the first drop #3, talked to the AMA official but he must have been ok with it.

The score sheets should reflect that he was scored way ahead that first lap. Did you talk to Kim Adams the referee about it?

Had I known about it, I would have investigated it.. We wouldn't have noticed it on the score sheets, staggered classes catch up, slower riders fall back....but if we were actively looking for it, we could have verified that with the gate and solved it. Bummer .. It isn't okay and when that happens normally we will give the rider who went off the wrong gate, last finish in that moto.

I am sorry it didn't get brought to my attention to investigate it.

The guy pulled off after the rollers and went to the end of the pack. I think it was #3.

If anyone has a go pro or video to substantiate that he did in fact return to the back of the pack, then I think we call this one a done deal. Hopefully he was that honest about it.

Back