Why did you go?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
There were MANY reasons why this weekends race was a huge success but WHY exactly did you go? Was it because of the pro class? Free 50 class? Chance to ride with a full gate? State championship? AMA? OMA? Location? Track? Other planned activities off the track? Bench racing???? WHY if you had to pick just one reason?
Kind of a cop out on my own question, but we went for everything. Wanted my son to have a lot of memories of his first real race. (Sad part is since his bike blow up in practice he did not get to race). But he still had a great time and he is 100% hooked. So I guess we went for the other activities.

All those reasons matter, but if I had to pick the largest factor it would be the camping experience.

I will attend every race that Chillitown has because of that. (unless a schedule conflict like I had in the spring)

The "event"..... The lure of a large event close to home. Like you Knox, it was all of the above.

To pick just one? Competition. Even though Im off my game and not riding great I had fun the last 2 motos racing for positions.

This one is taken Greg...no more flirting in the tent!
Meg.jpeg

Because they always make it feel like a big race. Track and vendors giveaways its almost like being at a national wouldve liked to see you ride knox

Just 'cause I wanted to race so going to watch was next best thing I guess. Almost hokey pokeied out of doing that... Look to make fall race if I can...

Back