Beans 7/26&7/27

Practice still on for Saturday looks like the rain is sat night and more likely on Sunday . Got the track ripped and will water in morning

Thanks going start doing some mid day prep from now on.going to change last double before this weekend. Hopefully weather is good this weekend !!!

Thanks going start doing some mid day prep from now on.going to change last double before this weekend. Hopefully weather is good this weekend !!!
Track was awesome Saturday BJ, Thanks! Weather permitting we will be down again this Saturday if you're open.

Yayyyyyyyy was going to mention that. That jump sketched me out all day. Luckily my bike broke so I didn't have to try it lol

i hated it til i jumped it its not as bad as it looks at all lol. track was good forgot what a prepped track was like... ill be back soon!! if you get bored on that dozer bring back the old tunnel jump though!!!! or something close to it! haha

I'll steep the pipe jump up a bit will be out there Thursday and Friday on dozer. Archie has been telling to do mid day prep for awhile now..he might be on to something.

Back